34|➴Dilemma➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Hey Divi…  how was your date last night?” Divya was talking on the phone with Raunak when Rehana hugged her from behind.

“Rooh baby” Divya gasped and turned towards Rehana.
“What happened?"

“I'm in a call with Raunak stupid” Divya said, hiding the speaker with her palm and Rehana smiled sheepishly.

“Okay okay you talk…  I'm on the tree side okay” Divya nodded and went back to talk with Raunak about the new assignment they got from their university. As he missed one week of classes she has to teach him everything.

"I'm feeling to see you right now and kiss you hard."

Divya's eyes widened hearing his bold words and she bit her lips shyly looking down.
"And why are you feeling like this? Who am I to you? I hope you are not feeling like friends with benefit" She asked teasingly looking at her long nails.

"You don't know what you're to me. What you meant for me Divya."

"What I meant for you Raunak?"

"A special person. A very very very special person with whom I'm ready to spend my rest of the life even we're away from each other."

"Are you trying to say something else indirectly?" Her heart was now beating in 2x speed.

"I do not do running around the bush."

"I'm not getting you" She whined and Raunak smiled over the phone.

"Will tell you face to face. Like we're close, you're looking into my eyes and I'm at yours, our arms were encircled around each other frames and lips close. We can hear each other heartbeat, this much close and you're blinking your eyes nervously when..."

"Please stop right now" Her breathing turned uneven imagining what Raunak was trying to say.

"Itne mein hi darr gaye?"
(You got scare just by this?)

"Shut up. Dari nhi hu bas sunna nhi hai"
(I'm not scared. Just not interested in listening)
She said Irritatingly and he chuckled.

~♥~

Rehana went to the left side of the terrace where there was the huge branch of Kathgolap tree leaning down and providing shadows. The place looks so beautiful in the daytime but at night it was so dark and scary. Rehana stood at a distance from the tree branch and gazed at the sky, trying to find her parents among the stars.

“Missing your parents?” She felt a strong hand wrapping around her frame and guessing the person by his strong  perfume she leaned her head back on his shoulder.

Hm…  I miss them everyday. In my every prayer, in my every dream, in everything" A lone tear escaped from her eyes , remembering her loving parents. Her life would have been so good if they're alive today. Maybe they don't have to hide their marriage then. He would come rightfully to her and would accept her with all the rituals.