54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Mature chapter ahead ⚠️

“Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Divya, Happy Birthday To You” Everyone sang together for Divya when she cut the cake and clapped.

Divya smiled while her eyes were becoming teary. Samaira cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. “May God bless you with everything My baby”

“Love you mumma” Divya mumbled byt the next moment, feeling being pulled by Dev.

“Happy birthday my princess” He said with tears in his eyes. His little princess grew up so fastly.

“Why are you crying papa? See your princess is happy” Divya said with hiccuped and dev chuckled.

He palmed her cheeks and kissed her forehead then wiped her cheeks.
“We all love you so much beta

“I love you so much”

“Happy Birthday Divi” Rehana hugged Divya and she squealed in joy.

“Thank you Rooh”

Just then Divya turned to have a bite of the delicious cake she just cut but the lights went off.

The Hall room filled with chaos.
“What happened?” Yuvaan asked, raising his voice.

“Don't know dad. I think there was a power cut. Let me ask the manager” Abhimaan said and brought his phone from his pocket to call the hotel's manager but the lights got on.

Everyone gasped as the lights got on and their eyes caught the scenario.

“Raunak” Divya also gasped, seeing him, on his one knee, holding a ring for her and smiling.

Divya looked at her both sides to find everyone from their family looking at them in awe. She gulped, knowing what he was up to.

“I love you Divya. I know I have said this many times. But I want to say it everyday. You became the fresh air for me to breathe. You became the light in my dark world. You became the solace and peace of my chaotic environment. You enlighten my life by your happiness Divya and I want to spend the rest of my life with you”

Raunak got up and went to Dev. Divya was also shocked to see him standing in front of her father, looking straight in his eyes.

“I love you daughter and I can't even think of my life without her now. She became everything for me. And I want to keep her with me forever.” He took a pause and then inhaling deeply he continued “I want to marry Divya, sir. Please do not say no.”

Dev smiled broadly at his confidence to ask him about his daughter's hand. He patted Raunak's shoulder and asked Divya to come to him.

Divya nodded her head and stood beside her father. While Raunak was also standing on the other side of Dev.