37|➴Shopping➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

⚠Long Chapter Ahead Don't Get Bored⚠

Everyone was so excited as today they all are going shopping for Hiya - Vihaan’s wedding and Ayaan - Ishani's engagement.

Harsh with Ishani will come directly to the shop while Vihaan and Meera come to Suryavanshi Villa as per Maheen's request so that they all can go together.

“Here is your bride” Divya nudged Ayaan by her elbow while Ayaan glared at her and she giggled.

Rehana went to Ishani and hugged her tightly.
“You're okay right?” Rehana asked, breaking the hug and smiling at Ishani. Who nodded her head as yes.

“Di…  why is Rooh baby giving so much attention to Ishani? Instead of me?” Divya pouted and Hiya smacked her head with a sigh.

“She shared a bond with Ishani, Divya. Why are you feeling jealous?” Hiya said, rolling her eyes, at her sister who's looking at Rehanna and Ishani with anger in her eyes.

“But she is mine” Divya whined, stomping her foot angrily and Rehana looked at her with a confused look.

She was just going to ask Divya why she was looking angry but Maheen called them to come inside.
“Come girls”

They all entered inside the shop and the shopkeeper asked them to make themselves comfortable.
“What happened to you!” Rehana asked, sitting beside Divya on the chair, and Divya moved her face to the other side only to earn a hard glare from Hiya.

“I'm angry with you Rooh”

“What? Ab maine kya kar diya?” (What did I do now?”

“You're giving so much attention to Ishani, instead of me,” Divya said, turning towards Rehana and then again making a stoic face.

Rehana giggled hearing her and hugged her frame from the side.

“So my divi is jealous?”

“Yes… a hell of yes… I'm jealous” Divya said, gaining everyone's attention and all the family members looked at her with wide eyes and the shopkeeper also stopped his work and looked at her. While Hiya facepalmed and then her eyes met with Vihaan who asked through wiggling his brows what's the matter and Hiya shook her head sighing.

“Divi” Rehana gulped feeling everyone's eyes at them and her eyes Widened when she felt she was being hugged very tightly by Divya.