57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧⚠️Very Very Long Chapter Ahead

⚠️Very Very Long Chapter Ahead. Read At Your Own Risk.
4000 words.
And The Best Chapter So Far (as for me) ⚠️

It's been three days since all of them returned to Delhi, and are balancing back to their daily lives.

Divya went to university as there was a football match today and Raunak was playing. She almost succeeded in manipulating Rehana to bring her along with her. But at the last minute Maheen asked Rehana to go to the office with Samaira, for giving their husband lunch as they forgot.

“Raunak Raunak Raunak” Everyone cheered for Raunak's team, as they were going to goal once more but the opponent team caught the ball.

“Ohhhh no”

“Let's see which team make the last goal and win this year's trophy”

Divya was praying with finger crossed and eyes closed for Raunak and his team.

“Yayyyyy”

The loud screams of students, made Divya open her eyes and when she looked at the field, Raunak was smiling at her.

She got up and whistled while those who were also in support of Raunak's team ran inside the field.

Her eyes stuck with him, as he approached her at the gallery.

“Congratulations” Divya whispered softly and the next moment she felt being lifted up in the air.

“My lady luck”

“I'm so happy for you” She cupped his cheeks and smiled widely.

“Can I hold you like this forever?” He asked with a pout and she giggled. Slapping his shoulder she wiggled in his arms so that he dropped her to the ground, but he tightened his hold around her waist more and she gasped.

“Raunak everyone's watching”

“Let them.”

“But they will gossip about us”

“I don't care. They're jealous asses.”

“But… I'm heavy”

“Really?” He raised his brow at her and she licked her lips, nodding her head as yes.

“You weighed nothing Divi. I doubt if you're 40 kg or not”

Divya glared at him when he made her stand on the floor and smirked.

“shut up. I'm 55kg.”

“Really?” He again teased her and she glared.

“You're smelling sweat” Divya scrunched her nose and moved her face to the other side.

“What?”

“Raunak… .  Please come yaar… .  Romance baad mein kar lena.. Abhi trophy to le le mere bhai” His teammate screamed from the ground and Raunak groaned.