2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"So how is everything going?" Abhimaan sat beside Ayaan who was reading some physiology books and sipping on his coffee. 

Ayaan looked up at Abhimaan and then gazed at the sky. They're sitting on the attached balcony of Ayaan's room. 

"Ayaan" Abhimaan placed his hand over Ayaan's thigh and Ayaan sighed. 

"Everything is okay bhai" he tried to smile then gaze back at his book. 

"You tell how was everything there? Any girlfriend or more than this?" Ayaan smiled sheepishly at Abhimaan who lowered his eyes and smiled.

"No. There were not a single girl who touched my heart" 

"Uhhh bad so bad bhai. You wasted three years" Ayaan made a sad face and both of them chuckled. 

"What about you? You're in lo..." 

"What seriously bhai? Noone." 

"Don't lie Ayaan. I've heard there is something going on between you and a girl named Suhani or something?" 

Ayaan looked at Abhimaan with wide eyes. 

"Suhani is just a good friend, also his father knows Bade Papa from so long. They both want this. She is also practicing in our hospital" Ayaan shrugged and offered the coffee mug to Abhimaan, who take it with a smile then sipped it.

"But I think there will be first your wedding then mine" Ayaan said and Abhimaan felt uncomfortable. 

The 'wedding' word brings back so many memories. 

"Bhai, is everything okay?" Ayaan asked seeing Abhimaan lost. 

"No .. I mean yes I'm okay Ayaan. You complete your study" Abhimaan got up from the chair and Ayaan smiled at him. 

"I missed you so much. Divya did more, and everyone did" Ayaan said, holding Abhimaan's right palm. 

Abhimaan smiled and patted his back then lean down to kiss his forehead. 

"I missed you more baby brother" 

"Good night Abhi bhai" 

"Good night Ayaan" 

With this Abhimaan walked back to his room.