5|➴Tension➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"So how old are you?" Maheen asked and gestured to Ishani to take the burger from the plate, which she ordered for her. 

Ishani flashed a smile to Maheen before attacking her teeth to the burger. It's her favourite 

"I'm 22." She replied with mouthful food.  

Maheen chuckled at her silliness then passed her tge tissue box to clean her face. 

"Sorry actually i was so hungry" 

"Why? You didn't eat breakfast?" 

Ishani shook her head and lowered her lashes, feeling embarrassed. 

"Mumma didn't let me. She told me I'm getting fat so i should avoid the breakfast meal" 

"How can a mother let her daughter starve like this?" Maheen mumbled under her breath and then looked back at the girl. 

"You're not fat. And if she keeps starving you like this, come here before your college" Maheen said and Her eyes lit up immediately. 

"Are you sure Aunty?" 

"I'm a hundred percent sure Ishani. We'll have breakfast together from tomorrow" 

Ishani smiled at Maheen. It was a genuine smile Maheen could say. 

"And no Aunty, call me bade maa" Maheen said and Ishani straightened back on the chair then looked at the woman in front of her, shockingly.

"You here? What are you doing here Ishani?" 

Maheen looked up at the door and found a furious Suhani entering inside her cabin, that too without her permission. 

Her high pitched voice shook Ishani from the core and she immediately got up from the chair and looked at her angry sister. 

"First of all. It's my cabin miss Suhani and second you can't come inside anyone's cabin like that... you're a practitioner here. Have some manner" Maheen said, getting up from her chair. She was so pissed off by the girl. 

Suhani shivered and lowered her eyes for a moment but glared at Ishani. 

"Stop glaring at her and tell, why are you here? Inside my cabin? Without my permission?" 

Maheen crossed her arms and Suhani gulped. She had heard about this woman enough in those six months of her practice that she is dangerous for those who don't follow rules and regulations.