6|➴A New Start➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Divya.. can we skip the last period?" Raunak whispered in her ears.

She looked beside her at him and shook her head as no then smiled shyly while Raunak groaned and back his concentration on what the teacher was saying.

"You want to bunk today? " Divya whispered back,
They're sitting in the middle row, together.

Raunak looked at her immediately and nodded his head.

"Why?"

"Want to go out with you" Raunak whispered back and Divya's cheek heated up.

"Please Divya please please please" Raunak pleaded while battling his lashes and making a cute puppy face which melted Divya's heart and raised the rhythm of her heart rate.

"Okay" she nodded her head and Raunak smiled widely.

Divya kept biting her lower lips until Raunak's hand went to her thigh and she looked at him shockingly.

He was looking at the whiteboard on the wall, watching what the teacher was writing while his hand was squeezing her thigh. For the first time in her life she was feeling comfortable sitting with a guy. It's been four days since Raunak and she started talking and they're becoming close. Raunak has the natural charm to warm her up.

"Don't bite your lips, pretty girl" Raunak whispered, still looking at the board and Divya shyly lowered her lashes to his hand.

~○~

"I should inform bhai." Divya said, wearing the helmet, handed by Raunak before hopping onto the bike.

After sending a message to Abhimaan she got up onto the bike.

"Hold me tight Divya" Raunak said over his shoulder and she bit her lips again, nodding her head and encircling her arms around his torso.

"Woah I love the ride Raunak" Divya hugged Raunak after coming down. Raunak smiled at her happy voice and hugged her back.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it" Raunak said and Divya realised she was hugging him.

She broke the hug and tucked her hair strand behind her hairs.

"Wanna eat rabdi? I've heard they make the best" Raunak said, lacing his hand with her.

Divya nodded her head and both went inside the dhaba.