40|➴Enquiry➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Namaste" Raunak joined his hand nervously when he felt everyone's gaze fixed on him.

He found Divya beside Rehana, looking at him with a shy smile on her lips, and lashes gazing down.

"He is Raunak. Divya's ... " Dev was introducing him when Yuvaan interrupted and completed "Divya's friend. We know that Dev"

Everyone chuckled when Dev scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and looked at Divya who's totally a blushing mess.

"Friend? They are only friends? I thought he was Divya's boyfriend. You know bhai... the kind of serious boyfriend types" Dev said scratching his head and Divya mentally face palmed.

"Papa" Whining Divya came forward and Dev engulfed her in his embrace.

"Its okay" He patted Divya's hair. And she smiled coyly.

Raunak's heart started beating rapidly. Why was he suddenly feeling uncomfortable around people? He was never an introvert. He has the capability of going well with people. But why was he not feeling well?

They're not seeming bad the way his mamu and mami described.

"Raunak" He came out of his thoughts when Maheen approached him with a warm smile. He too smiled back at her and bent down to touch her feet.

"May Allah bless you" Maheen kissed Raunak's forehead. Raunak was going to hug Maheen, the way he always did with his mimmi, after she blessed him. But controlled himself by making fist.

"Come here." Maheen asked Raunak to sit beside Abhimaan.

"Raunak" Raunak extended his hand to Abhimaan, who looked Raunak top to bottom then his hand.

"Abhimaan, Divya's..."

"Divya's Abhi bhaiya." Raunak completed Abhimaan's statement. And continued "I know everyone here. Divya kept talking about you all every time"

Rehana nudges Divya. While she was finding a way to get out of here. From all these teasing.

"Ohh... then when did you talk about yourselves?" Raunak turned his head to find the source and saw Divya's mother was coming with a tray filled with Food and juice.

Raunak got up from the couch and then took the tray from her and kept it on the centre table, then bent down to touch her feet.

"God bless you Raunak. I must say your parents raised you well" Raunak's face fell and he took deep breaths.

"Thank you" He smiled politely then settled beside Abhimaan.

They kept asking Raunak about his schooling, about his hometown and everything.

"Raunak, what is your surname?" Out of nowhere Yuvaan asked, looking at his eyes, they resembled someone whom he has known for years.

Raunak felt his throat was running dry. They would catch him immediately if he said his surname was Rajvansh.
He couldn't tell them. Neither could he avoid this question.