41|➴Promises➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Ayaan knocked on Ishani's room door and was impatiently waiting when she'll be opening the door, but frowned at finding Rehana.

“Bhai” Rehana lowered her lashes and let him come inside.

“You didn't go to sleep?” Ayaan asked, checking the time on his wrist watch.

“I'm going now” She replied politely and turned to leave when Ishani came out from the washroom and screamed in joy.

“Di this is so cute”

Rehana felt ashamed to be here when the newlyweds would be together.

“You're looking good” She said with a smile and Ishani smiled brightly then swirled, looking down at her cute strawberry print pyjama, which Rehana and Divya bought for her. She found Ishani still didn't notice Ayaan, as he was standing near the door and Ishani was lost in her world, smiling happily.

“I should leave. Good night bhai. Good night Ishani”

Ishani frowned and looked at the direction where he was standing, nodding his head with a smile to Rehana.

“Good night Rehana. Sweet dreams” Ayaan patted Rehana's head and she smiled back at him.

“Wish her good night Ishani” Ayaan said in a mocking tone as Ishani was too shocked to react finding him there in her room when she was laughing and dancing like a child.

“Huh… . Good night Di” She managed to utter and Rehana left.

After Rehana left, Ayaan closed the door and marched towards her.

She gulped looking at his dark black eyes and stepped back, until her back touched the closet room door.

“Stop there.” Ayaan said and she stood straight.

He caged her between him and the closed door, looking at her softly.

“Who bought you this outfit?” He tucked the curls behind her hairs and wiped the water droplets from her cheeks.

“Rehana di and Divya di”

“You liked it?”

“Yes it's the prettiest one from the four others.” She replied happily nodding her head and he chuckled.

“And what about the gifts I bought for you? You didn't like them?” Ayaan pulled her closer, holding her waist and she giggled feeling ticklish, while her hands went to his chest.

“I love all the teddies. But why so many? I just asked for one” She pouted and Ayaan pecked her lips.

Ishani was statued, her movement stopped when he pecked her lips, eyes widened in shock and hands were fisted on his blazer collar.