58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Leap: one month

“Ishu please na”

“No Ayaan. I'm not going to listen to you today. I'm excited for Hiya di and Vihaan jiju's Engagement”

“Ishani, just one more case study…  then you're free to roam for the whole day. And it's just 5AM. Now, we still have the whole day and night.” Ayaan made a strict face to which Ishani made a sad pout and again sat down opposite to him, on the chair. Between them was her study table. And opposite to her was sitting her husband, trying to scare her with his cute angry strict face. But Ishani being Ishani, didn't understand what he was saying, she was just gawking at him with an open mouth and blinking lashes.

“Stop eye fucking me Ishaani and say what I told you about this case study?” Ayaan asked, raising his face from the copy to her, while she licked her lips to distract him. And he groaned internally as down there on the particular region of his body bad twitched and he pressed his left palm over his hard bulge.

“Enough of seducing me. Solve this Ishani. You're making me angry?” He glaring at her and she chuckled.

Getting up from her chair, she took a round of the table and stood in front of him.
Pushing his chair a little back she held his shoulder and then made herself comfortable on his lap.

“Is it calming you down Ayaan?” She whispered near his ear and he smiled. Tightening his grip around her back he pulled her face close to his and her heart missed the few beats.

Tucking the long curls of her hair behind her ears he cupped her left cheek. “You're playing with fire, Ishani. If you keep doing this everyday I have a doubt of controlling myself”

“Ain't I your wife?” She asked tracing her forefinger on his face and stopped over his lips. Tracing the petals she gave a quick peck and Ayaan took deep breaths.

“You're my one and only wife. Whom I love so much. And trust me, I'm dying to make love to you so hard, until you pass out.”

“What if I say I'm ready?”

Ayaan opened his eyes and looked at her, nodding her head as yes and bit her lips.

Ayaan held her head and smashed his lips with her, only to gain a muffle sound from her and within seconds she adjusted with the kiss. And let him take the charge.

“I love you so fucking much Ishuuuuu” He said panting heavily and joined their forehead.

“I love you too Ayaan. So so much” Ishani said smiling wholeheartedly.

~♥~

“Abhimaan…  I'm feeling hungry” Rehana got up over his stomach and he groaned, feeling her naked lower part touching his lower abdomen.