42|➴Psychriatist➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧It's freaking 100k 😭😭😭😭And I'm too happy to express in words

It's freaking 100k 😭😭😭😭
And I'm too happy to express in words.
Here is the chapter for you all as 100k special.
Please spread your love more.
Do comment, vote and share the story with your friends.

“Please stop it. Please stop this nonsense. I'm begging you not  to say this. You do not know my husband. If he gets to know that you're troubling his wife, he will kill you for sure” Rehana said while wiping her tears furiously over the call.

“Rehana”

Her heart started beating rapidly when she heard his voice outside her room.
“Please stop bothering me, whoever you are please” She told over the phone and cut the call as Abhimaan was impatiently knocking on her door.

Rehana threw her phone at the bed and looked at the mirror. “You have to be strong Rehana.” She told herself and took deep breaths before going to open the door. .

“What are you doing , wife??” Abhimaan asked coming inside after she opened the door and he locked it.

“Nothing. I was changing” She smiled at him so that he wouldn't notice her gloomy face.

“You were crying baby?” Abhimaan held her wrist and pulled her close.
Rehana looked at his tensed face then smiled, nodding her head as no.

“Rehana, do not lie to me. I can clearly see your red eyes and wet lashes” He wiped her wet lashes when she broke down in front of him and hugged.

“Baby… .  Rooh what happened? Anyone said anything to you? Did anyone hurt you? Are you upset Rooh?” He asked politely caressing her hairs and back, when she sobbed in his warm embrace.

Abhimaan lifted her by her waist and went to her bed.
Making her sit in his lap he cupped her cheeks.

“Tell me what's bothering you?”

Rehana shook her head and sniffed.
“I'm missing them, Abhi. My abbu jaan, my ammi jaan, my bhaijaan. My sweet little happy family.”

“Do not miss them with tears, Rehana. They'll be sad seeing you like this, broken. You're the strongest baby of theirs and also mine” Abhimaan wiped her cheeks and kissed one by one when Rehana giggled out, hearing him calling her his baby.

He smiled at her and she pecked his lips softly, encircling her hands around his neck. Abhimaan nuzzled his nose with her and she smiled.

She couldn't tell him. Not under any circumstance. They'll also hurt him as they hurted her family years ago. They never let them live peacefully, her mother and father struggled a lot from the day one of their relationship. She can't trust this man of her mother's maternal family.