50|➴Flight talks➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Hey Diti, what's up?" Raunak asked with a smile on his lips, when he saw the caller id showing it's from Aditya.

"Doing good, what's about you Ron?"

"I'm also doing good, Diti. Mimi was not picking up my calls yesterday. Is everything okay there? Are you two fine?" Raunak asked and pressed the key into the keyhole, to unlock his room.

"She was a little unwell yesterday but it's okay."

"What? What happened to Her? Again those panic attacks?"

"Kind of yes" Raunak heard Aditya sighing.

"Shit. I should have been there, with her, not here enjoying my university life"

"It's okay Raunak. Do not worry. Everything is under control and she is okay too. Please focus on your goal. You have to be the right hand of Mayank. He needs someone beside him to build the company right?"

"I know Diti. But Mimmi is more important to me"

"And I know that Ron. But please do not worry much. Also she was asking about Divya . How is she?"

At the mention of Divya's name Raunak smiled and then replied " She is okay Diti. The day after Tomorrow is her birthday. And I'm so excited"

"Hmmm love is in the air" Aditya teased and Raunak got red.

"Ahhh that's true. I love this girl so damn much, she has become an intoxicating drug for me Diti. I'm so head over heels for her"

"I'm excited to know if you two are planning to visit New York together"

Raunak's smile vanished hearing Aditya. He can't afford this. He can't let them meet at least now. He has a bigger plan to execute. He knows in this process Divya is the one who will get hurt the most, but he will take his revenge.

"Diti take care... I'm hanging up. Because I need to sleep, it's getting so cold here" he lied, biting his lips in guilt.

"Oh yeah sure Ron. Take care. love you" with this they hang up the call and Raunak throws himself on the fluffy bed.

He was not like this. Never. What was the need of taking revenge when his mom will never come back? Why to hurt the people he loves the most.

'You need to make yourself strong, Raunak. Your mother's death was painful, she wanted to live with you, but because of the Suryavanshi's you're alone in this whole world. You left with no parents.' Aadarsh's voice rang in his mind and he opened his eyes. Staring at the ceiling for some time, he slept.

~♥~

"I told you to arrange the early morning flight... now see" Maheen said, elbowing Yuvaan's stomach and glared hard.