36|➴Little Moments➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Baby” Divya came inside Rehana's room screaming loudly and found she was sleeping deeply.
She frowned, finding her sleeping at this time of a day.
Everyone was enjoying their evening tea on their house backyards table, while Rehana was absent along with Abhimaan.
Dev told them that Abhimaan was busy preparing for the next meeting in the office. So Divya thought to check on Rehana.

Divya scrunched her brows and went further to uncover the duvet. But stopped on her track when her phone started ringing.

She bit her lips and closed the room door, after coming out. And went to her own room to talk.

“Hmm” She hummed while attending the call.

“What's happening?”

“Nothing. Just came to my room after tea time with family” Divya sat on the chair of her balcony and replied while looking at her fingers.

“Ahhh…  that's nice.”

“What are you doing?” She asked further with a rapidly beating heart.

“Preparing dinner”

“You know cooking?”

“Yes. I mean the necessaries only.”

“That's something new I get to know about you then”

“You just know the bare minimum about me Divi”

“Ummm…  so Mr. Raunak is full of mysteries”

“Yeah you can tell that” Raunak chuckled at the end so that it sounded like a joke while Divya also giggled and bit on her lips.

“Are you coming tomorrow?” She asked after a long pause between the two ends of the call. While he was washing some utensils she could feel.

“Yes. Why not”

“I've something for you to tell”

“And I'm waiting to hear that” Raunak picked his phone from the kitchen slab after wiping his hands with a dry towel and went to his bedroom.

They talked for some more time and ended the call when Hiya came inside Divya's room to give her the gulab jamun she made for everyone.

~♥~

“You're so bad.” Rehana tightened her grip on his shoulder from the back of the bike. And Abhimaan laughed out.

“I did it intentionally so that my wife can hold me tightly” Abhimaan held her left palm with his left one kissing the backside.

“Focus on the road” She took back her hand and slapped on his back playfully.

After Abhimaan came home from office earlier than usual he directly went to her room and found she was again gazing at the sky. He thought that the outside environment can change her mood for sometime so he asked her to get ready and he too went to his room, after freshening up Abhimaan came to her room again and made a pillow person, then covered that with a duvet and left with her.