21|➴Mystery➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Hiya please calm down now baby" Ayaan patted Hiya's head in an assuring manner that everything will be okay. While Hita was uncontrollable. From the moment they came home she rushed to her room and was going to shut the door but Ayaan stopped her and hugged her.

Ayaan made her sit on the bed mattress and sat beside her while Divya and Rehana were looking at the brother-sister duo with tears in their orbs.

"Why did he do that? What was the need to leak all those pictures? " Hiya asked with hiccups and Ayaan's jaw clenched.

"Divi, i think we should leave the duo alone for sometime" Rehana whispered in Divya's ear who nodded her head.

"Bhai we're outside. You both talk" Divya said ahd Ayaan nodded his head, turning towards them.

~♥~

"Yaar I'm feeling like killing the dog  Prem. You know even dog is better than him. " Divya hissed in anger and Rehana made her sit on the couch, after coming out from Hiya's room.

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry Divi. Ayaan bhai is with Hiya di."

"I know Ayaan bhai is with her. But he is also angry with Vihaan bhai and Prem. I mean you don't know how dangerous Ayaan bhai can be if someone tries to hurt Hiya's single hair, and this time Prem tries to ruin her existence. "

Rehana gulped and looked at Divya being afraid.
"Why are you getting afraid yar… uff Rooh baby why are you a scared kitten? " Divya pulled Rehana's cheeks and she whined in annoyance.

~♥~

"It was also your mistake that you chose the wrong person to love. You went too far with him without knowing anything about him deeply." Ayaan said and Hiya cried out more.

"I am sorry bhai. I'm really sorry. But what's my fault in all these? That I loved him? That I trust him more than myself?"

"Your fault is that you trust and believe everyone so easily. You should not believe anyone so dearly that they got the chance to hurt you."

"I'm sorry bhai. I'm sorry" Hiya clutched Ayaan's kurta and Ayaan kissed her hair.

"Baby sissy please stop crying. Why are you exhausting yourself by crying over something which was not in your hand" Ayaan broke the hug and cupped her face.

"You're strong right."
Hiya nodded her head and Ayaan smiled.

"That's like my girl. " He wiped her cheeks and then his eyes went to the Vermillion on the tip of her nose and then to her hair.

"I will not spare Vihaan Singhania"

Hiya gasped seeing the anger in his eyes and held his wrist when he was about to get up from the bed.