Chapter Eighty- Three

When we sat down for the movie I kept my nerves calm but as the blood and gore began I couldn't

When we sat down for the movie I kept my nerves calm but as the blood and gore began I couldn't. I tried my best to hold myself together but with every loud noise I would slightly jump, but to my surprise Ba Wei didn't even notice. He was more focused on the movie than me and I was thankful.

I let out a shaky sigh and looked back up at the gigantic screen and tried to watch what was now the calmer parts of this movie. As I stared at the moving pictures I felt something touch the back of my head. I didn't say anything and just raised an eyebrow as what I identified as a hand began to stroke the back of my head.

I thought that I would tense up because of this but I didn't. It didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Instead it felt very much good. I was so caught up in the feeling that I was completely unprotected when another loud bang of music rang through the room making me flinch slightly.

The hand that was stroking the back of my head stopped and even though it was so dark in the room that we were in I could still feel the boys eyes on me. I let out a shaky breath and continued to look at the screen. Blood and body parts was all that I saw, and even though I tried my hardest to act normal I had to shift my eyes to the floor.

Neither of us moved for a few minutes and it was dreadful. It felt like I was waiting for him to move and he was waiting for me to move. I was about to say something to him but before I could he moved his hand from the back of my head. I let out a sigh only because maybe now he wouldn't notice whenever I jumped.

I was about to celebrate the victory when he grabbed my hand and entangled our fingers. I turned almost immediately in his direction only to be yanked towards him all together. I let out a small yelp as my face hit his chest. I knew that my face was red by this point and once again I was thankful for the darkness in this room.

We had already been sitting very close together because of how the seating was set up. It was a movie theatre but it wasn't the regular kind. It had more of couches instead of singular seats. Meaning that when we sat down we left only a bit of space between us and Ba Wei had just closed that gap.

I sat up and straightened my body out. I m thought that Ba Wei would let go of my hand but he didn't. Instead he tightened his grip, but he didn't look my way at all. I had a feeling that he noticed that I was jumping at everything in this movie.

My face got even redder as the thought crossed my mind. To try to calm my nerves again I started to look around the lowly lit room. It was obvious that this was a movie theatre but why was no one in here but us. Why wasn't it open and running to be perfectly honest? Also how did Ba Wei acquire this place at such short notice? I had so many answers but I knew I couldn't ask them at this very moment so I just kept my mouth shut.

——

When the movie ended the lights in the room slowly began to raise again;only then did Ba Wei release my hand. To be honest I would have rather he kept holding it because now the feeling of him not was obvious.