Chapter One Hundred Forty Eight

"I never said that

"I never said that."

"You're cute when you lie," he said as his hand slid down to my lower waist.

"I'm not lying."

He began kissing my neck stopping right by my ear, "I love you too."

When I heard those words my entire mind went blank. Did I hear him right? No, there's no way he'd say that.

"What," I asked quietly.

Ba Wei grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my head back. He pressed his lips against mine as his hands rubbed my waist softly. When our lips parted he softly kissed around my face.

"Are you really going to make me repeat it?"

I didn't say anything and just turned around in his arms and as our eyes met my heart seemed to skip a beat. I leaned up and pecked him on the lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I didn't hear you," I lied.

He laughed, "I'll repeat it so you can this time then." He leaned down to my ear, "I love you." 

A smile spread across my face as he leaned back up and without another thought I smashed my lips into his. He seemed surprised but kissed me back. Our tongues wrestled and our bodies seemed to get closer and closer. As We stood under the hot water kissing the hands that were resting on my hip slowly slid down and grabbed my ass. I pulled back a bit surprised but just looked up at him.

I looked down taking a deep breath, "I love you too."

"Hmm?"

I looked up at him and raised my voice slightly, "I love you too."

He stared down at me before he smiled. It was a smile I hadn't seen on his face before. It was a beaming one. He leaned down and placed his forehead on mine.

"Hearing you say that makes me the happiest man in the world."

"I feel the same although you can't leave now," I said with a small chuckle.

"Don't worry," he pinched my cheek, "I'm not going anywhere even if you tire of me."

I couldn't help but laugh, "that sounds a bit creepy no?"

"Says the person that just told me that I can't leave," he said as his hands fell from my body.

"That's not the same."

"How is it not the same. You don't want me to leave and I'm telling you that I never will."

"I don't know if I should be happy or terrified."

He reached out and punched my nose, "how about you do both. Now shower. The waters gonna get cold."

"Okay okay. You're bossy when you lose an argument."

"I'm not bossy nor did I lose an argument. If anything you'd lose any arguments we have."

"Really? You think so," I said raising an eyebrow?

"Yeah," a smile spread across his lips. "I know how to shut you up."

My face began to heat up, "oh shut the fuck up."

He just laughed and I turned around and tried to calm my body down. I had told him I loved him and he had said the same to me. Why am I so embarrassed and why does my heart feel like it's going to bust. I've never felt like this before.

——

After we got out of the shower Ba Wei seemed to stick to me. He not only helped me dry my hair, he helped me dry off completely. He have my one of his shirts to sleep in even though I brought clothes. I tried to argue but he wouldn't listen to me at all. Currently he's looking through his bag for something and I'm just sitting on the bed. He was shirtless with grey sweatpants on. I was pretty sure he had no underwear on since I hadn't seen him out any on. That quite scandalous for him.

I was about to ask him what he was looking for when he pulled out a thing of lotion. I cocked an eyebrow as he walked over to me. He sat down in front of me and reached out for my legs.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to lotion your legs."

I scratched the back of my head, "you don't have to do that. I usually never do it anyway."

"I want to," he said as he pumped some lotion into his hands. "So let me okay."

I sighed and just nodded. I watched as he optioned my legs and to my surprise he seemed quite happy to be doing it. I sat patiently and waited for him to get done and when he was he leaned forward and placed soft kisses on my thighs.

"I feel like you enjoyed that too much."

He got to his feet, "so what if I did?"

I just smiled and stayed quiet. I watched as he sat the lotion on the table and stretched. He turned around and his eyes immediately met mine.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You we're looking at me first," he said as he sat down on the bed beside me.

"I was not."

He chuckled and reached out and ram a hand through my hair. I leaned into his hand and before I could react he had already kissed me. I kissed him back and bit his bottom lip.

"You're a bad liar," he said as our lips parted.

"You make me a bad liar."

He kissed my forehead, " you always say the cutest things. I'm going to eat you up if you keep being so sweet."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," I said chuckling.

He let out a small laugh, " let's go to bed okay. I know you're tired,"

"Hmm...okay."