Chapter One Hundred Thirty Three

"Do you like it," I asked Ba Wei as he took a spoonful of soup into his mouth

He didn't answer me and just chewed while looking down at the bowl. He took another spoonful before he looked up at me. I cocked an eyebrow at him and he gave me a soft smile.

"You should cook more often. It's really good."

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. I just nodded my head and began eating. We ate in silence for a good few minutes before Ba Wei spoke.

"What are we doing today?"

"We?"

"Yeah. We. I'm not leaving until you tell me to or I have to go."

I laughed, "alright I get it. Well we have to study today since midterms are close. After that we can go out and do something if you like?" I looked up from my bowl at the end of the sentence and Ba Wei did too.

"En. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Anything is fine." I lowered my voice, "as long as you're there."

"Don't say something so cute," he ran a hand through his hair. "We can hang out with Jun Li if you want?"

I nodded, "that's fine. I've only met the guy once and I can't say it went smoothly at that time."

He let out a laugh, "yeah. You were in a bad mood that day."

I watched as he ate another spoonful of soup. In all honesty the guy probably hated me but at least he wasn't like Kang Wu. At least he wasn't fake about it when Ba Wei was around.

"They guy probably hates me."

"It's the opposite actually. He's quite fond of you."

"Hmm. Really?"

He nodded, "yeah. Whenever he calls me he always asks about you."

"What does he ask?"

I sat patiently and waited for his answer but he just sat there quiet. I raised an eyebrow and ate some more of my soup.

"Well...do you want the truth or..."

I laughed, "damn is what he asked that bad?"

"No it's not bad. It's just um..."

"Just tell me."

He let out a nervous laugh, "he usually asks how you are and then he'll ask how far our relationship has gotten."

"What do you mean?"

"He basically asks if we've had sex or not."

"What," I asked almost choking on my soup?

"Yeah, the man knows no boundaries in my opinion."

I just sat their stunned by the information he just fed me. How the fuck was I going to hang out with Jun Li when he asked Ba Wei that question. I could feel my face heat up and when I glanced up I saw Ba Weis eyes on me. He definitely notices my blushing.