|M| Chapter One Hundred Fifty Three

Hey guys, it's been a while

Hey guys, it's been a while. Writers block has been hell but I finally finished this chapter after so long. I hope you enjoy it ❤️❤️❤️

"I'm gonna put it In," Ba Wei said as he slowly slid a finger inside me.

I winced at the intrusion, but quickly relaxed. It didn't hurt really, it felt strange. I hadn't had the time ton actually prepare myself for this moment so it wasn't surprising that it felt foreign. I had done anal before but being on the receiving end was different.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it just feels weird," I said with my voice shaking.

I tried my best to keep my voice in as his fingers probed my insides. I could feel his fingers rub against my walls. I was about to say but he hit something that made my mind go blank.

"Ahh!"

I reached out and grabbed his hand. When I raised my eyes to meet his My already trembling body began to tremble even more.

"Does it feel good there?"

That was all he asked before he rubbed that spot again. He didn't even give me a chance to answer. He ripped my hand off of his and pushed me back down on the bed. I was about to protest but he hit that spot again making me melt. I closed my eyes hard trying to keep the climax that had been building. The feeling that would rock through my body every time he would hit that one spot made my mind to blank. It was almost euphoric to the point that my eyes would roll back.

"So cute," he said with a slight chuckle in his voice, "seeing you like this is going to make it hard for me to hold back."

I was about to say something until his hand wrapped around my shaft. He began to stroke it all while pressing that spot that made me feel strange. I was going crazy. With each stroke a wave of pleasure would hit me. It was so large that my head would go under and I would start to drown only to resurface right before. I was so close to coming, but right before I could he removed his fingers and hand.

"Why did you stop," I asked breathlessly? "I was so close."

He leaned down inches away from my lips, "I want you to come with my dick buried in you." He kissed me causing me to whimper. "Do you understand that?"

I grinned, "Well hurry up. I'm not used to waiting."

I watched as he lowered himself between my legs. When his face came within the area of where I could reach it I leaned up and kissed him. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and this time he didn't fight me for dominance. He submitted to me and when our lips parted a smile was plastered across his face. He didn't say anything and just moved to lean back on his knees. I laid against the bed watched as he squeezed more lube into his hand and put it on his dick. It's happening. I'm actually about to sleep with him.