Chapter One Hundred Sixty Five

When we woke up later it was dark outside

When we woke up later it was dark outside. I had thought Ba Wei would have asked about the phone call again, but he didn't. Instead he just was very clingy. I didn't mind much because I enjoyed having him with me. Since we woke up he didn't take his hands off me. He followed me to the bathroom, then to the kitchen and now into the living room. It was like he was scared to let go of me. We were sitting on the couch watching some random show. He had one of his hands on my thigh and the other on my shoulder.

"Can you give me a little space."

He didn't even look at me but he moved away from me. I raised an eyebrow and glanced him over. He seemed a bit upset. It didn't show on his face, but I knew from how he was sitting that he was irritated. I reached out and grabbed his hand. I was expecting him to snatch it away, but he didn't.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Why are you pouting?"

He didn't say anything and just pulled his hand away. I couldn't help but to chuckle a bit. I tried to grab it again. but he dodged it. I was about to say something, but decided to do something else. I got up and this seemed to peak his interest. He was about to say something, but before he could I climbed onto his lap. As soon as I sat on him his hands went to my waist.

"I thought you wanted space?"

"I did," I pushed his bangs out it his face, "but you didn't seem to like that."

"I didn't mind."

I leaned down and kissed him, "really? So you weren't just pouting?" He didn't say anything and just smiled. "That's not a no."

"Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not. I just thought it was cute." 

He didn't say anything and  just laid his head back. He just stared up at me, and I shifted my eyes. His hands that were resting on my waist slowly slid up and down my side.

"Don't say things like that when I can't touch you."

"I never said you couldn't."

"I know you didn't. I'm telling you I'm not going to."

"What? Does the thought of that guy touching me ma-"

"Stop right there," he said cutting me off, "it has nothing to do with that." He reached up and caressed the side of my face. "I don't want to hurt you more. You just woke up."

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. I leaned up and kissed him, "you're so cute when you're worried." He didn't say anything and just pushed me a bit.

"Get up."

"Why?"

"Do you want to be pinned on this chair," he asked as he forced me off his lap? I crossed my arms and watched as he got up.