|M|Chapter Seventy

Silence filled the room the only thing that could be heard was our heavy breathing and the slight moans that would leave my mouth every now and again

Silence filled the room the only thing that could be heard was our heavy breathing and the slight moans that would leave my mouth every now and again. Every time I would let that sound slip from my lips Ba Wei would deepen the kiss making it even harder for me to breathe. Making my mind go more numb than it already was.

When I initially kissed Ba Wei I thought I could be in control of the situation but as soon as my lips crashed into his he took control. I can't say I minded that much. It was something about him controlling me that made me want even more.

The more he pushed his body against mine. The more his hands slid up and down my back, and the more he flicked his tongue against mine only made the burning sensation inside my body become hotter.

After what felt like ages our lips finally parted and with them came a long string of saliva. My breathing was hard and so was Ba Weis. We stood there breathing hard in silence for I don't know how long until Ba Wei spoke.

"You okay?"

I looked up at him and nodded. I would say that it was the truth but inside I wasn't. My entire body felt like it was on fire and because we were still pressed together didn't help me. His hands were wrapped around my lower waist and they rested just above my ass. I was a bit surprised that they hadn't dipped more in that direction at all. Not that I wanted him too, he just looked like that kind of guy.

"Let go for a sec."

He raised an eyebrow, "you sure you can stand on your own."

"Of course I can." He pressed his lower body against mine making my legs slightly shake.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. So let go," I said with shaky breaths.

He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. I was a bit surprised by this since I had thought he would let go. It wasn't a long kiss but it still had effect on me. My already red face was probably even more red.

I didn't say anything and just shifted my eyes to the ground, and I guess Ba Wei took that as me being okay with it because he kissed me again. It was gentle and even though I wanted to calm down I kissed him back. He was good kisses, a bit too good. Knowing that made me slightly upset and I don't know why.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and focused on the kiss. I liked that he was being gentle but in the current moment it's not what I wanted. I slipped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. This caused Ba Wei to release a groan, and when I heard that deep sound it felt like electricity had been shot throughout my body.