Chapter One Hundred Forty Two

"Why are you asking such a thing?"

"I want to know your answer."

He smirked and walked over to me. He placed his hand on the island behind me and leaned in close to my ear.

"Of course I do."

My heart was pounding and just from him saying those four words it felt like my body was set aflame. I leaned in and planted a kiss on his neck. He seemed surprised by this because his body stiffened.

"Then why don't you do it."

He chuckled, "I don't think you know what you're asking me to do."

"No, I'm aware."

"So you want to bottom?"

He leaned back so that he was facing toward me. He probably wanted to look me in the eye when asking that question. It was true that I still was a bit scared of bottoming but at the same time I want to feel him. I want him to feel me,

I gave him a soft kiss, "if it means I can accept all of you then yes." He stared at me for a few second me before he let out a sigh.

"Even though I want to. I won't go further than helping you come."

Confused I wrapped my arms around him, "why? You just said-"

"I know what I said but I want our first time to be something special." He kissed the top of my head, "plus you need to be able to walk tomorrow don't you?"

"Uh y-yes," I stuttered out. Ba Wei chuckled and I let my arms fall from around him.

"let's go to bed?"

I nodded and we made our way to my room. I followed behind him at a small distance, and I wish I could say that I wasn't looking at his ass but that would be a lie. In truth I was a little sad about the answer he gave me. I understand that he doesn't want to cause me the pain of having to move the next day after doing that but what If that is what I want. I'm not one to like pain, but I know that anyway we do it It's going to hurt. There's no way it wouldn't with his size. I've never played with that part of myself but I feel like I would have to at this point.

"Hey," Ba Wei called, "come on."

When I looked over at him he was already laying in bed. He had his arms open for me. I could help but smirk just a bit. I shook my head and switched off the lights and climbed into bed. Immediately as I did this his arms wrapped around me, pulling me into his chest. We laid in silence just listening to each other's breathing for I don't know how long. I was on the edge of sleep when my phone began to ring. I let out a sigh and was about to get it but Ba Weis grip on me only tightened.

I was just going to let it ring but right after it stopped, it began again. This repeated about three time before Ba Wei let out a sigh. I whispered a sorry and reached over and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello....Ji Nan."

When I heard that fragile shaky voice I knew it was non other than my mother. It had been such a long time since I heard her voice in such a vulnerable state.

"Mother," I asked surprised? "Why are you calling me so late?"

"Um...you need to fly home."

"Huh...why?"

She was silent for a few seconds, "it's your father. He's requesting you."

Confused I sat up straight, "what do you mean, he's asking for me? Why would he-"

"Ji Nan, please just come," she said cutting me off. "He doesn't have much time left."

I was stunned from speaking and just stayed silent after my mother hung up the phone. I didn't know what to say, or even how to feel. He was fine before he left, what happened to him that he doesn't have much time left. I let my hand fall beside me as my eyes began to sting.

"Hey," Ba Wei called. "What's wrong?"

I didn't say anything and the lights soon came on. I watched as he got on his knees in front of me and as soon as his eyes met mine tears started streaming down my face. I couldn't tell you why I was crying but I knew something was wrong. He's never requested me to return before, even when things are bad with the company. He's going to die isn't he?

"Ji Nan, please talk to me," Ba Wei said as he tried to wipe the tears from my eyes?

I took a deep breath, "I have to go to Shanghai."

"Huh? Why?"

"Um...my father requested me to return home," I sniffled out.

Ba Wei looked confused for a minute before he seemed to realize what that implied. He immediately pulled me into a hug.

"When do you have to leave?"

I buried my head in the crook of his neck, "I don't know. Probably tomorrow."

Ba Wei let out a sigh, "I'll tell my father have his jet on stand by." I pulled back out of the hug both stunned and surprised. "What?"

"You don't have to do th-"

He kissed me cutting off my sentence. It was a deep, sweet kiss that made my body feel tingly. As he pulled back he made sure to peck my lips a few more times before laying his forehead on mine.

"Don't be scared okay."

"How can I not be."

"Focus on me because my beauty is distracting."

I couldn't help the small laugh that left my lips, "you're a dumbass."

He smiled and climbed back onto the bed. I was going to ask what he doing but before I could he pulled me down and wrapped his arms tightly around me. He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

Even though I knew it would be impossible for me I nodded and closed my eyes. I tired to listen to the beats of his heart to distract me but in the end I couldn't sleep. I just laid there snuggled against his warm body listening to his even breaths and I help but think one thing. Is this what fear feels like.