Chapter One Hundred Thirty Four

"How much longer do we have to walk," I complained

"How much longer do we have to walk," I complained. "We've been walking for hours."

"Don't be dramatic. It's right up ahead."

I glanced up at him and let out a sigh. When I agreed to hang out with Jun Li I thought he would come to us but I guess not. We had started walking towards the other apartment that Ba Wei had but when we approached the building Ba Wei just walked past it.

Where was this guy. I was about to complain again but before I could Ba Wei stopped walking. I had had my eyes on the ground up until now so I didn't even realize that he had approached a rather creepy looking house. I mean it wasn't that it looked like it was abandoned or anything, it just gave off a bad vibe.

"Where-"

"Stay close to me okay," he said as he started walking to the door.

" Don't have to tell me twice."

I was expecting him to knock but he didn't, he just walked right in. I slid off my shoes and so did Ba Wei. To my surprise there were slippers that we could change into. I quickly slipped into them  and stayed close to Ba Wei as he walked further into the house.

"Xiao Wei!"

My head snapped in the direction of where the voice came and just like I had assumed it was Jun Li. He wore tight black jeans and a white tshirt. He looks much more normal than when I met him before.

"Sorry for not knocking," Ba Wei said as Jun Li pulled him into a hug,

"You know you're family. It's not an issue." I had hoped he wouldn't notice me but his eyes snapped to me as soon as he pulled out of the hug. "Ah you brought your prince with you. Give your gege a hug."

"Eh," was all I could get out before I was pulled into an embrace by Jun Li.

I looked over at Ba Wei asking, no beggin for help but all I got was a smirk from the guy. Dick. After what seemed too long he finally pulled away. I cleared my throat and he let out a small chuckle.

"I'm glad you guys came. There's a few guys here but don't pay them any mind."

He turned and started walking towards what I can only assume is the living room. Me and Ba Wei followed behind at a distance. I glanced over at him and like he sensed me looking his eyes met mine. I shifted my eyes as my cheeks began to turn a soft shade of pink.

Ba Wei let out a  laugh, "don't be so cute."

I was about to say something when a familiar voice hit my ears. Cheng De? No, it can't be. Why would he be hanging around Jun Li or better yet why was Jun Li hanging around him. As we got closer to a big door his voice became even more clear and as we walked inside and I scanned the room me and his eyes met mine. I let out a sigh and shifted them.

Without saying a word I got a bit closer to Ba Wei and to my surprise he put his hand on the small of my back. I glanced up at him to see his eyes on Cheng De. I had hoped he didn't know what he looked like but it was evident by the way he stared at him that he did. Thankfully he didn't stare for long and focused back on Jun Li but I can't say that Cheng De's attention is anywhere else. Please don't make a scene.