Chapter Seventy-Two

When I woke up the next morning it was strange

When I woke up the next morning it was strange. Both for the fact that I didn't remember going  to sleep and that I woke up alone. It made me feel strange for some reason. I would've thought that after all we did or should I say he did to me last night I would at least wake up next to him. Weird.

I sighed and looked around the room. It was dim but the small rays of sunlight let me know that it had to be about six in the morning or at least five. That meant that I would be late for school.

"That's great. This'll look great on my track record," I said aloud.

As I said that I looked down at my body. Nothing was that different but as my eyes grazed across my skin my face turn beet red. Hickeys...there were hickeys all over my lower waist. When did he even get a chance to put those there? It's not like he wasn't in that area a lot but I just didn't feel that kind of sensation in that area.

I ran my fingers across the marks and a small smile spread across my lips. I couldn't tell you why but seeing these marks and knowing who made them made me slightly happy. He marked me. How cute.

I continued to look over and touch my body and as I did this I noticed that most of my body was sticky. This only made my face burn even more since I knew it was only my fluids that made my skin like this. In fact if I think back on the previous night I couldn't even tell you how many times he made me come.

All I remembered was that he was relentless and even though I wanted to see him come with me he didn't. I had begged for him to come with me every time I reached climax, but he never did. He only stared at me with a deep hunger in his eyes. A hunger that only intensified the pleasure he was already giving me. The last bit of my vision before I passed out was of his smiling mischievously. Thinking back on his face my heart began to speed up. How can someone be so attractive.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and climbed out of bed. I had thought this would've been easy but as soon as I tried to put weight on my legs they began to shake. I guess thats what coming more than five times will do to the body. I grabbed my nightstand to steady myself a bit and after a few minutes they stopped. How embarrassing.

I made my way to the bathroom and quickly turned on the shower. As the water began to heat up I walked over to the mirror and my eyes widened at just how many hickeys scattered my neck. How much did he suck on my neck? I don't even remember him doing that much. He was mostly kissing my lips but there was a good bit of time where I was completely blissed out. I don't even know the exact number of times I tipped over the ledge to ecstasy, but If I had to guess after the fourth time there was time that was just blank. Maybe he did it then. It would make sense if he did.

I ran my fingers across my neck and sighed. Although I didn't mind the love bites I couldn't help but be frustrated. How the hell was I going to cover them. It's not like it was one or two, it was multiple. Almost too many. I couldn't he but pander on what was exactly going through his mind when he placed these. Like did he purposely put them in such a revealing spot because the collar of my uniform wouldn't cover the ones on my upper neck. Embarrassing. It's going to be embarrassing if anyone notices.