Chapter One Hundred Thirty Two

When I woke up I was warm

When I woke up I was warm. I was still half asleep when I looked up but when I saw the eyes looking down at me I felt fully awake. I had completely forgot that I had fallen asleep against Ba Wei but it was nice to wake up and see that he was still there. It was even better to wake up in his arms.

"Morning," I said softly as I pushed my head into his chest,

"Morning."

His voice was raspy and It made my entire body feel tingly. I had never thought another man's morning voice was sexy until this very moment. My cheeks were burning from just that thought so I knew that having my face in his chest was the safest place for me to be. Ba Wei didn't say anything and just tightened the arms that were wrapped around me.

We laid there in the darkness in silence for I don't know how long, but I didn't want it to end. I knew that as soon as we got up this day was going to go to hell. For one, my father was going to be pissed. Two, we'd have to study very hard since midterms are literally two days away now. Plus there the issue with Ba Wei and the wound on his side. Wait...the wound on Ba Weis side!

I didn't let the thought fully finish before I sat up and pushed Ba Wei on his back. I could feel his eyes on me as I did this but I didn't care. I scanned his body in the now dim lighting of my room until I can across the bandage. I let out a sigh when I didn't see any blood. It lasted through the night.

"Hey," Ba Wei called, "what is it?"

I swallowed hard, "it's nothing. I just thought..."

"Thought what?"

Ba Wei sat up and his hand went to my lower waist. He gave a slight squeeze before our eyes met.

"I just....your wound."

He cocked an eyebrow and looked down at the bandage on his abdomen. He shook his head and gave my waist another squeeze followed by a pull. I knew he wanted me to get closer to him but the issue was that I was already pretty close to him. I knew the confusion was written on my face and judging from the small laugh he let out I was correct.

"Don't worry too much about it. It doesn't even hurt anymore."

"You saying that only makes me think you don't want to tell me that it hurts."

He laughed and without warning he kissed me. My mind went blank and I returned the kiss. I had thought it was just going to be a quick one but when I felt his tongue flick against my lips I knew it wouldn't be. I parted my lips and the kiss deepened. Our tongues wrestled one another but in the end I lost the battle for dominance. I thought I would be upset about that but if felt nice to be not in control.

When our lips finally parted I was at a loss for words and out of breath. Ba Wei didn't seem that much affected by it but I could tell by the look in his eyes that that kiss wasn't supposed to go that far.