Chapter One Hundred Sixty+Sixty One

Sorry guys for the long wait for these two chapters but they're here now and I hope you enjoy

Sorry guys for the long wait for these two chapters but they're here now and I hope you enjoy. ♥️

Ba Wei left right when the sun was setting. I could tell that he didn't want to leave. He gave me a long kiss before he finally left. It had been about three hours since then and I just was watching tv. I looked down at my phone and thought about texting Ba Wei, but I feel like I'd be interrupting. I was worried. I would be lying if I said I wasn't. The thought of him not coming back was fresh in my mind and it was terrifying. Out of all the people that have come and gone in my life Ba Wei would be the one that would break me.

I let out a sigh and laid my head back and closed my eyes. I let my thoughts shift to my mother. I hadn't heard anything from my father, but he did say that he had did everything he could. I sat up and grabbed my phone. I scrolled to my fathers number and clicked on it. I doubt he knew anything new but it wouldn't hurt to ask. It rung twice before someone answered.

"Hello,"a soft female voice called.

"Um, can you give the phone to my father?"

I didn't mean to be rude to this lady but I didn't really care that she was my so called step mom. Well almost was. I had forgot about her since that day if I'm being honest. There was shuffling on the phone before my fathers voice rang out.

"Do you need to be so rude to her even over the phone?"

"Have you heard anything about mom?"

He was silent for a minute, "I heard she was bailed out."

"By who," I asked confused?

"Who do you think? That's all my people know. I told you I will do nothing else for her."

"I know. I just..."

"You just what? If you think there Is a possibility that I still love that women you're very mistaken"

"We both know you do, but save face in front of that new women of yours."

My father chuckled, "I'm not saving face. I don't have any feelings for that women at all. I only did that much because of you. I may be hard on you, but you're still my son."

"Since I'm still your son, can you at least not be so disapproving. He treats me well."

There was silence, "what do you see in a person like him, Let alone a man? I don't disapprove because of the situation. I disapprove because of who he is."

"His father doesn't define him."

"You say that, but he is the heir to that gang. If anything happens to his father he will be forced to take over whether he likes it or not."

"That's true, but it's not like I'm not a criminal. I think we fit each other well."

"I disagree."