Chapter One Hundred Five

"Will he be alright," I asked the doctor?

"He'll be fine. He took a good beating but he's stable."

"Is he awake?"

The doctor shook his head, "No, sadly he's still fast asleep. You can go in and see him if you like though. Just go to the front desk and they'll show you the room."

I nodded, "Thank You."

I let out a sigh and turned and started walking towards where Ba Wei was sitting. I wish I could say that my mind was in the hospital with my father but it wasn't. It was fully focused not the note and It frustrated me. Not because it was on my mind, but because it was being prioritized in my mind. I wanted to be focused on my beat up father laying in a hospital bed but a small part of me didn't care. To be perfectly honest I didn't even want to see him. It's not like he'd want to see me anyway. He'd probably want to see his so called fiancé before me . Personally I don't think he deserves that much from me.

"What did he say," Ba Wei asked pulling me out of my thoughts?

"He'll be fine. He's stable."

"Thats good," he got to his feet, "do you want to go to see him?"

"No. We can go."

He didn't say anything and just nodded. We started to make our way out the hospital and as we did my phone started to ring. I dug it out of my pocket and without looking at the number I answered the call.

"Hello."

"I'm surprised you answered."

When I heard that voice my blood ran cold. I glanced over at Ba Wei just to make sure he wasn't paying attention to me. I didn't want him to notice how my mood would shift.

"What do you want?"

"I see how you talk hasn't changed. It's been a while hasn't it?"

"What do you want?"

He sighed, "Do I have to have a reason for calling? I just want to talk to-"

Before he could finish the sentence I hung up the phone. I tried my best to act like nothing happened but I knew when I caught Ba Wei glancing at me I knew that he would ask.

"Who was that on the phone?"

"No one. Just a telemarketer."

He didn't say anything and just continued walking. We walked in silence all the way to a bench on the side of the hospital. I looked over at him and as usual I couldn't read the expression on his face. I let out a sigh and let my eyes travel down his body, and they stopped at his hand.

I knew he was probably annoyed or mad at me and to be honest I can't blame him. As I stared at his hand I couldn't help the want to just grab onto it, but what if he snatched it away. I glanced up at him one last time before I just grabbed it.

Initially when I grabbed it Ba Wei didn't respond, but when I tightened my grip he finally did. I could feel the blush that started to rise to my cheeks. I could his eyes on me and I didn't want to look up at him. I knew that if I looked into his eyes I would definitely kiss him, and I don't want to do that in public just yet. It wasn't that I was ashamed, it was more of that I was scared. Scared of the reaction of the people around us. I don't care what people say about me but I don't know how I would feel about them talking about him too. I'm a already a piece shit but Ba Wei was far from that. He doesn't deserve that.

"The things you do really don't match your personality sometimes," He said pulling my hand up and kissing it.

I tried to pull my hand away but his grip was too tight. I looked up at him and as soon as our eyes met I looked away. This made Ba Wei chuckle and as he did he pulled slightly on my arm pulling me closer to him. I was thankful that the area we were in was mostly vacant. Besides the weird stares from just a few people it was fine.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't answer and before I knew it he had his arms around me. I was confused because I didn't know exactly why he was hugging me. Hesitantly I hugged him back and in response he lowered his head down to my neck. The sensation of his breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine.

"I just felt like hugging you is all."

A small smirk made its way onto my face. I knew for a fact that he was just trying to comfort me, but I didn't need it. I patted his back slightly to try to signal for him to let me go but he didn't.

"Are you going to let me go?"

"Why should I? I haven't had my fill yet."

"Because we gotta leave the hospital sometimes," I said laughing.

"It's fine. I already called Kang Wu to come so let's stay like this for a few more minutes."

Minutes? Not seconds Ba Wei? I could feel the embarrassment already and if Mr driver boy did pull up and see this it would make the already awkward car ride even more awkward. I had to find a way to make him let me go, but how?

As I was trying to fingers out what to do my eyes landed on his very exposed neck. I could kiss or bite it depending on what reaction I wanted, but did I want to do something so bluntly sexual in public? He'll let you go and that's all that matters right now.

Without a second thought I pressed my lips against his neck. Almost immediately he sucked in a sharp breath, but that wasn't the reaction I was looking for. I needed him to let go, so embarrassing myself just a little bit more would be worth not being in the position we're in now.

I placed a soft kiss on his neck, and to my dismay his arms tightened around me. Fuck. I pulled back and looked at the side of his face. There was nothing but when my eyes landed on his ears a smile pulled across my face. They were a soft shade of red. Good.

Upon realizing that I was getting a reaction out of him I placed another kiss on his neck and his arms loosened.

"You're getting bold in public aren't you," he asked close to my ear?

I pushed myself out of his arms and tried my best to hide the embarrassment that I was feeling. I cleared my throat and just when I was about to answer a familiar black car pulled up. Saved at the last minute.