Chapter One Hundred Sixty Two

WARNING: VIOLENCE, SEXUAL SITUATIONS

My breathing was coming heavy as I watched those two move around my house. They had long tied me up to a chair, and If I said I wasn't pissed I'd be lying. The pain in my head was excruciating.

I watched closely as they walked around my house looking through all the cracks and crevices. It seemed they were looking for something, but couldn't find it. I thought about asking what they were looking for but that would be predictable.

"Yaling," I called. She turned to look at me, "why are you doing this to me?"

Zuo Xuo was about to speak but to my surprise Yaling held up her hand at him. She slowly made her way over to me, and stopped inches away from me.

"It's your turn to be helpless."

Her voice was soft when she said it, but her eyes were stern. What the fuck is up with this girl, and how long has she been fucking that bastard. There's no doubt in my mind that he has fed her lies about me. Sure I was an asshole, but the guy has a vendetta against me for a different reason.

"Aww look at his expression Yaling. He looks so sad hearing your answer."

I turned my attention to him, "what's really your issue."

"I already told you-"

"You haven't," I said cutting him off. "All you have done is hit me and bring up something from my past that was solved."

"Solved? It's not solved when you ran away," he said walking closer to me. "In fact your father even paid that family to not pursue charges as if that family's child could be bought."

"It's not like I asked him to."

"Bullshit. I have to say your lying has gotten better."

"Let's be honest here. What's the real reason you're targeting me of all people. Cheng De has done way worse things than killing someone."

"Why are you bringing that guy up?"

"I'm just saying. If you were so angry at anyone constantly sweeping violence under the rug. The guy was a pro at it."

"Yeah but he can't really do that now can he," He said as a smile spread across his face.

"What?"

He leaned into my face, "He screamed like a little baby, even cried like one."

My eyes widened as he explained. What was he talking about? Did he kill Cheng De? There's no way that guy would let a underling like him even get the jump on him. I don't like the guy but he was a great fighter, and a even better murderer.

"There's no way you're the one that killed him."

"You should believe it," he moved closer to my face, "he even begged me not to come after you. I guess his last moments were wasted on scum like you."