|M| Chapter One Hundred Eighty One

"Ba Wei please," I begged softly as he pushed his way inside me

"Ba Wei please," I begged softly as he pushed his way inside me. This was the third round, and my body was already tapping out. My legs felt like jelly and my entire body was shivering. As he began to thrust I felt them in my entire body. I reached between my legs and tried to push his hips back a bit but he only grabbed them. Tears started to fill my eyes, "baby please."

"Why are you begging me? I'm giving you what you want."

He leaned down and kissed me. I was trying my hardest not to let my tears fall but they did anyway. I wrapped my legs around his waist and basked in the pleasure that he was giving me. I broke the kiss and kissed his neck slightly biting it in the process. When I did this he seemed to thrust harder into me, knocking the wind out of me. He pulled back from me and grabbed my hips tightly and thrusted into me fast and hard.

"F-fuck, babyyyyy."

That's all I could say in that situation as he hit that spot in me repeatedly. I gripped the covers hard as I came to another hard orgasm. I had already ran out of come so nothing came out and instead I had a dry one. A sob escaped my lips as that euphoric feeling wouldn't stop.

"No more," I pleaded as he fucked me through my orgasm.

He kissed away my tears, "Its okay. We're done after this."

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his body into mine fully and dug my nails into his skin as his thrust got harder. I could tell by his breathing that he was close. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'm coming."

He smashed his lips against my mine and thrusted three more times before he started to fill me up. When we broke the kiss we both were out of breath. He slowly pulled out of me and I just stayed laying there trying to catch my breath. My entire body was tingling to the point that it felt numb.

"You okay," I heard him ask?

"I'm fine just trying to catch my breath."

I heard Ba Wei chuckle before my eyes closed. I was trying so hard to stay awake but I couldn't force my eyes to stay open any longer.

——

When I was woke up I was in a bed. I blinked a few times before I slowly sat up and looked around. I was in a room that was unfamiliar, but I wasn't too alarmed. As I glanced around I noticed a few thing of Ba Weis so I came to the conclusion that I had to be in his bedroom in his apartment. How long was I out for? Sure I was exhausted, but to sleep through the flight and the car ride.

I pushed those questions to the back of my head and climbed out the bed. Well, I should say I tried to get out because as soon as I put weight on my legs they gave out. I hit the floor hard making me curse under my breath. I was just about to try to climb back up on the bed when I heard hard footsteps coming towards the room.