Chapter One Hundred Twenty Six

As I laid there coming down from my orgasm I felt Ba Wei start to move

As I laid there coming down from my orgasm I felt Ba Wei start to move. Initially when I felt it I thought maybe he was about to leave so without thinking I reached out and grabbed his arm. Well, I'm assuming it's his arm because to be honest even though I was looking at the boy beside me; I couldn't focus on him.

"What," he asked softly.

"Why are you leaving?"

Upon hearing my question Ba Wei let out a small laugh and removed my hand from his arm and got up. I was going to protest but instead chose to focus on getting my vision cleared. I blinked a few times and soon the blurriness went away. As my eyes came to focus on Ba Wei I noticed that he was slipping into some of my underwear. I know I shouldn't stare too much but what can I say. His ass looked good in my briefs that I knew for a fact were too tight on him.

"You know staring at me is only gonna get your dick hard again."

Upon hearing his voice and the sentence I let out a small chuckle. I mean what he said was true. His body was just too mouthwatering not too get me back in such a state. I slowly sat up and looked down at my dirtied body and my face started to heat up. I was about to get up from the bed when I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I looked up to see Ba Wei standing in front me with a towel. I didn't even have time to question what he was about to do before he started to wipe the clear substance off my chest. I sat patiently and let him finish.

"Thanks," I said clearing my throat.

"Get under the covers."

"Huh?"

"Lay down," he pushed his bangs out of his face. "You're tired right?"

As I sat on the edge of the bed and fully processed the question he asked my body seemed to respond. In truth I was tired when we arrived here but somehow I felt even more exhausted. I didn't put up a fight and just slid back on the bed and slid under the covers. The warmth and comfort of just laying there made me let out a sigh.

"Are you gonna lay down," I asked Ba Wei when I noticed he was standing typing on his phone.

He looked at me then back at his phone. He typed for a few more seconds before he sat his phone down on the nightstand. He walked over to the light switch and cut off the lights. I couldn't see him at all but when I felt the mattress dip from his weight I scooted a bit over in his direction. I reached out my hand and when our skin met each other I let out a sigh.

I was about to removed my hand from whatever I had placed it on but without warning Ba Wei took a firm grip on it and tugged a bit hard. It didn't take a rocket scientist to understand that he wanted me to come closer. So I did just that. I moved closer to him until our legs were entangled. I relaxed a bit at the feeling.

"Are you comfortable?" That was what he asked when he wrapped his arms around me. I didn't respond and just buried my nose in what I was certain was his neck. He let out a chuckle and tightened his grip on me. "That's not a answer love," he said placing a kiss on my head.

"Mmhmm," was all I could get out before I fell asleep.

——

When I woke up the next morning I woke up alone. I looked around my bedroom for Ba Wei but he was no where in sight. Great. I probably ran him off again with the sexual shit.

I let out a sigh and got out of bed. I ran a hand through my hair and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the lights and didn't even glance at myself in the mirror. I just walked over to the shower and turned it on. I was about to take off my pants when arms wrapped around my waist.

"Wh-"

"Why are you taking a shower," Ba Wei said as he planted a kiss on my neck?

"I-It's part of my routine."

"Hmm," he kissed my jawline, "you took a shower last night though."

He had a point but I can't really tell him that I felt dirty and that's why I wanted to shower. The fact of waking up alone in that bed and thinking that he had left in the middle of the night made me feel gross. It made me feel weird.

"I just wanted to take one." Ba Wei let out a sigh before he let go of me. I was about to take off my pants when he stepped around me and turned off the shower.

"Just take a shower tonight. If you don't start getting ready we'll be more late for school than we already are."

I let out a sigh and just turned towards the sink and started my morning routine. I was expecting Ba Wei to go do something but he just leaned against the sink and watched me go through all the steps to getting ready. I pulled my hair up into a bun and cleared my throat.

"You weren't in bed."

"Ah," he stood up straight. "I went home to get a new uniform, and do other things."

"Shit, I did forget to put your uniform in the washer."

Ba Wei let out a chuckle, "it's fine. I went and got a new one."

When I heard him say that I wish I could say that I was relieved. If I had put his uniform in the washer I would've woken up to him in my bed instead of alone. I wonder how it would've felt to wake up in his arms.

"Hey," Ba Wei called pulling me out of my thoughts. "Why are you making that face?"

"I'm not making a face."

"You are." Before I could even move his arms were already around me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong," I struggled to try to get out his grip but it only tightened.

"You're upset about something. So just tell me what it is."

I let out a sigh and looked back at him. As our eyes met I couldn't help but feel a bit helpless. How am supposed to be able to have any secrets when he looks at me with eyes like that. With eyes that tell me to trust him and tell him everything.

"You weren't in bed," I started, "so I feel a bit unrested."

"I'm sorry."

"Hmm."

He tightened his arms around me, "don't be mad."

"I'm not. Let's get ready for school okay."

His arms fell from around me, "yeah, okay."