Chapter One Hundred Sixty Nine|M|

When I told him to be gentle I didn't think he would be as gentle as he was being

When I told him to be gentle I didn't think he would be as gentle as he was being. We were on the bed and he was kissing and sucking on my skin as he moved down my body. Don't get me wrong the sensation was nice, but I was so hard that it was starting to hurt. I looked down at him with low eyes, and he seemed to sense it because he looked at me.

He leaned up and kissed me, "why are you staring at me?"

I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him. I opened my mouth and he immediately took that opportunity to insert his tongue. Our tongues danced against each other and I took the time to let my hands run down his bare chest. He let out a groan when one of my hands grazed his nipple.

I pulled back from the kiss and smiled, "didn't know your nipples were sensitive baby."

He didn't say anything and just kissed me again. This time I let him control the kiss. I made sure to focus on that and moved my hand a little lower. I felt my hands rub against the waist band of both his underwear and pants. Without a second thought I slid my hand into them. I grabbed his hard shaft in my hand and he immediately pulled back.

"You're being so impatient today baby."

I stroked it a few time causing him to groan, "is that a problem?"

I watched as he sat up and removed my hand from his pants. He looked down at my semi naked frame and smirked. He immediately hooked his fingers in the hems of my pants and pulled them down and off of me. Next was my underwear. The act of taking them off itself didn't make me embarrassed, but his gaze did. Out of habit I went to cover my private area, but he grabbed my hands

"Be a good boy," he said looking me in the eye.

I knew what he wanted from me with just that statement. I nodded and he let go of my hands. I kept them on my chest as I watched him grab my aching cock. A gasp escaped me as he did that, and soon after a moan did also as he started to stroke me.

Shudders erupted over my body. I had my eyes closed so I couldn't see him, but I knew he was staring down at me. I slowly opened my eyes and sure enough our eyes locked immediately. I stared at him as moans continued to pour from my lips. Without thinking I moved my hands to my nipples. His eyes followed this motion and I began to rub and pinch them.

"So naughty," he said as he stopped stroking me. I didn't stop playing with my nipples because I knew how much he liked seeing me pleasure myself. I made sure to keep eye contact as I let little whines and moans escape from me. He grabbed my hands and moved  it down to my crotch. "Do you it yourself."

I stared at him for a few seconds confused before I nodded. I grabbed my dick and slowly began to stroke it while I used my other hand to pinch my nipple. I could feel his eyes travel over my panting body, and it made the pleasure even more intense. I let a few moans slips past my lips as I sped up my stroking just slightly. I was so into it that I almost didn't hear Ba Wei unbutton and unzip his pants.