Chapter One Hundred Thirty Five

"Come on Ji Nan! Push him!"

Cheng De's voice was cold and loud. I hadn't meant to even be in this situation. To be standing in an alleyway face to face with some guy that slept with Han Jie Xue. I didn't care much about her anyway so her sleeping around wasn't something I cared about but my character was something. This guy had the nerve to go around and say that I was a pussy even though he's the one speaking on my name. I hate people like him the most.

"You have an issue with me don't you," I asked calmly?

The boy smiled, " you're the pretty boy that Han Jie Xue is calling her boyfriend now? What? Mad that I slept with your girl?" He began to laugh and the people he was with did too. "I'm sorry to tell you this man but your girl-"

"I could care less about what you did to her. You have an issue with me don't you?"

I wasn't here to talk about petty things I was here to get results and whether he fought back would determine how much I beat him.

"What are you talking about man?"

I sucked my teeth and turned to look at Cheng De, "yet I'm the one thats pussy." I let out a sigh and turned around and started walking away. "If you don't want to fight me don't speak on my name. I don't like to play games with little boys."

"Tough of you to say that while walking away."

When theta sentence hit my ears I immediately stopped walking. I glanced over at Cheng De to see that he had a slight smile on his face. I cocked an eyebrow at that but didn't question him about it. I turned on my heels and started walking towards the guy. He was looking at me but was just joking with his friends. How stupid.

When I got close enough that I could reach him I punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and the small group of people that he was with moved back a little. I looked down at him to see that he was holding his nose. If it was my guess I'd say it was broken. Did that stop me from kicking him? No.

After a good few kicks I stumped down beside him and tilted my head. I was about to say something when a sharp pain hit my head. I grabbed at my head and before I could even make a sound my eyes opened.

My breath was heavy as my eye scanned the dark room and only when I tried to move did I realize I was in someone's arms. I looked up to see Ba Wei sleeping. I let out a relieved sigh and relaxed again. I closed my eyes but as I started to drift back too sleep my body jerked back awake. I sigh and ran a hand through my hair. Even now my body doesn't want to relive such a memory. I turned on my side and looked up at Ba Wei and too my surprise his dark eyes stared right back at me.

"Ah, I'm sorry did I wake you," I asked softly?

"En, but it's fine." His voice was scratchy as he said that. "What's wrong?"