Chapter Fifty-Seven

When his name left my mouth Ba Weis lips crashed onto mine

When his name left my mouth Ba Weis lips crashed onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. The feeling of his tongue against mine made the pleasure almost euphoric. When our lips parted the only thing that left our mouths were heavy breaths.

We lay there in silence for I don't know how long, and I couldn't help but be somewhat thankful. I knew if he were to look me in the eyes right now. The part of me in his hand that was now flaccid would definitely become hard again.

As that thought crossed my mind I finally realized what had just happened. I didn't think my face could turn any more red. He just jerked me off! He just heard me moan!

In the mist of my panic Ba Wei slowly pulled his body away from mine. He didn't say anything as he leaned back against his heels but he did look down. I covered my eyes with my arm and I heard a chuckle come from him.

"It was a lot," he said as he slowly stroked it making me arch my back.

I didn't say anything because quite frankly I couldn't. That part of me was so sensitive and just that small stroke made my heart beat way toofast. Ba Wei stroked a few more times before he let go and I heard him get to his feet.

"You can go take a shower if you like." I moved my arm and slowly sat up. I looked up at him to see him wiping his hand with something.

"Um...okay."

Even though I answered with that I wanted to say something else. I wanted to tell him to let me help him too, but it wouldn't come out. I watched as he walked into the kitchen.

"The bathrooms is that door right there," he said pointing to a door by the television.

I didn't say anything and got to my feet. I cleared my throat and walked towards the bathroom door. When I was about to open the door Ba Wei called out to me.

"What?"

"I'm gonna take the trash out. I'll be right back."

I didn't say anything and just walked into the bathroom. When I shut the door I heard the front door close. I turned and looked in the mirror and as I stared at my reflection a unfamiliar feeling surfaced.

As I stared at my reflection the only thing I felt was disgust. I did it again. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. Why do I always do this? Why do I always make things like this? Why am I always selfish? He hates me. That's why he left. He's disgusted with me. As I stared in that mirror I could feel the tears burning my eyes.

"It's okay," I said aloud, "I'm not the same. I'm not the same."

Even though I repeated that to myself I didn't believe it. Thinking back on what happened just moments ago made me angry. Why am I like this? Why am I so weird. He probably hates me.... He has to hate me. Why am I so gross?