|M| Chapter Fifty-Six

Initially when our lips touched Ba Wei didn't react, his body was stiff, but after a few seconds he relaxed

Initially when our lips touched Ba Wei didn't react, his body was stiff, but after a few seconds he relaxed. He started to kiss me back and he immediately took control. I had almost no time to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips.

I didn't know what to do at the moment, but I slowly parted my lips and Ba Wei wasted no time pushing his tongue inside. Our tongues wrestled with one another and by the end of it it felt like I had lost all the air in my lungs.

I pulled back and as our lips parted a small string of saliva followed. I looked up at Ba Wei and just by looking at his face I knew that he was anything but calm.

Without a word exchanged between us our lips crashed together once again. The mere force of the kiss knocked almost all the air out of me. This kiss was hungry, it was filled with need and only that.

Ba Weis arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him. When our bodies touched a small groan escaped me. Ba Wei pulled me even closer upon hearing it. It felt as if I was almost suffocating.

With our bodies pressed together the heat alone was enough to make my knees weak, but the sensation of Ba Wei's tongue touching mine only made it better. The only reason that I was still standing now is because of the hand that held me at the waist. I can't breathe.

Almost as if he sensed how I was feeling, Ba Wei pulled back. As our lips parted I took in a rather large gasp of air. I thought that after a few minutes of us just breathing Ba Wei would let me go but he didn't. Our bodies stayed pressed together and there was only silence. The only sound that could be heard in the room was our breathing.

After a minute his hand finally fell from my waist and slowly I stepped away. I kept my eyes towards the ground because I knew if I looked at him the arousal that already was out of control would just get worse.

"Look at me," Ba Wei said breaking the silence.

I didn't say anything and nor did I even try to look at him. Ba Wei didn't say anything but I could head him stepping towards me. I thought that he would try to force me to look at him but he didn't. Instead he grabbed my hand, and soon after it was pressed against something hard. I raised eyebrow and slightly moved my hand and my face immediately turned red.

"Wh-"

"Is this the reaction you wanted out of me?"

Ba Weis voice was cold and it was harsh on my ears. Even though he had asked me a question I couldn't focus on that. I had never touched another mans dick before even if it was over pants. It didn't help that he was huge. I could tell just by having my hand against it that it was much larger than mine. How is everything on him so large?

"You know I'm trying to keep my composer," he moved my hand slightly, "but you're making it hard."

"So-sorry."