|M| Chapter One Hundred Thirty Eight

I sat my phone down after sending that message, and it immediately began to buzz

I sat my phone down after sending that message, and it immediately began to buzz. How cute. I ignored it and got into the shower. Usually I shower fast but today I made sure to take my sweet time because I wanted him to blow up my phone. I wanted to see him squirm.

I did my normal routine and was a bit disappointed when I found myself having to turn the water off. I sighed and turned it off and stepped out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and walked over to the counter. I picked up my phone and a slight smile spread across my face. It was about ten messages from Ba Wei and with each one I read it got funnier.

Ba Wei: you have my full attention.

Ba Wei: why are your nipples hard?

Ba Wei: your skin looks so smooth

Just reading those three messages was enough for me to know at direction he was about to go in. Horny bastard. I was about to type out a reply when I thought about it. I mean I was practically half naked right now so why not video call him, I clicked the video call option and propped my phone up so I was in full view and waited. It rung about four times before he picked up. When I saw his eyes focus on me I watched a smile spread across his face.

"Why did you call me in such a state?"

"What," I looked down at my body, "do I look bad?"

I watched as he moved around until he was comfortable, "No, of course you don't. It's just you look too erotic. I might not be able to control my self."

I couldn't help but laugh, "what? Your dick is getting hard or something?"

I pulled the towel from around my waist and started to dry myself off. I wasn't too worried about him seeing anything since he had already seen everything before. I was drying my hair when I heard him let out a sigh.

"You're really killing me here."

"You've seen everything on me before..."

"Yeah...but it's been a while."

I sat the towel down on the sink and picked up the phone. I didn't know what to say really. He had a point. It had been quite some time since we did anything sexual. It's not like I didn't want to do anything it's just that I wasn't thinking about it. I was just enjoying our time together.

"Ba Wei," I called.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want me?" He was quiet and just nodded. His face was cold and serious, and as I looked at that face I could feel my mine start to heat up. "In what way?"

"You know what way I want you."

"I don't know. Tell me."

In truth I knew exactly what he probably wanted to do to me but was I going to act like I did? No. I wanted to rile him up because I'm truth even though he had just left I missed him and I wanted to let him know that.

"If I was there would pin you to the bed and make sure you're satisfied."

I walked out of the bathroom and went over to my bed and laid down. Upon hearing what he said I wanted to know exactly what he meant. I wanted him to tell me what he wanted to do to me.

"How would you do that?"

"Well, first I'd start by kissing my way from your face to your neck then your chest where I'd suck, kiss, and bite your nipples."

When I heard that my face turned bright red but I looked down at my chest. As I stared at it I felt even more embarrassed about what I was about to do. I had never felt the need to have phone sex before, so even the thought of doing it now made my entire body hot.

I didn't stop to think about it any longer and I used my free hand to rub and pinch my nipples. It was a strange feeling but it wasn't a bad one. It even felt kind of good.

"What are you do-"

"What else," I asked cutting him off?

He was silent for a minute before he started to speak again, "then I'd kiss my way down to your waist and take your dick into my mouth."

I let my hands slowly slide down my stomach until it reached my waist and then I'd wrapped it around my semi hard dick. I let out a small noise when I did this and I watched as Ba Wei smirked. I watched as he moved around a bit and judging by how the camera placement he definitely was doing exactly what I was.

"I'd suck until you came and I'd swallow every drop," he continued. "Then I'd lick and suck on your balls before I let my tongue dip a bit lower."

I was stroking slowly listening to him talk about what he'd like to do to me and I was surprised at just how horny I had got. My dick was leaking precum, and my whole body was hot. I had already closed my eyes and just focused on imagining him here, but when he said the last part I couldn't imagine it. Maybe it was because we had never gotten that far.

"I'd push my tongue into your tight whole before pushing one of my fingers inside."'

I started to stroke faster and a soft moan left my mouth. I know we hadn't gone that far but just hearing what he wanted to do to me made my entire body and mind hot. It felt like I had been dipped in scolding water and no mater how hard I tried my body wouldn't cook off.

"I'd push my finger in and out until you get used to it, and then I'll add another finger."

He was silent for a few minutes and without stopping I opened my eyes to see him just staring at me, my face turned bright red and Ba Wei chuckled.

"Why did you react like that when seeing me?"

"Um...it's embarrassing," I said. "You just staring at me."

"You don't want me to look at you?"

"Um..."

"It's kind of hard when I'm trying to come you know."

When I heard what he said I couldn't help the reaction I had. My face was beat red and my body temperature seemed to rise even more. Sure, I came to the conclusion that he was doing what I was doing but him saying it made it even more embarrassing.

"Sorry," I said lowly.

"You're being so cute when I'm not there with you." He was silent for a few minutes, "I can't wait to fuck you until you can't walk."

"Ah," was all I could say to what he said.

"What? You don't want me to?"

I didn't know what to say because of course I wanted him too but seeing that it was his first time mentioning it my mind went blank. I went over possible answers but they all felt too light hearted. Why am I like this.

"Ji Nan?"

"I want you to," I said quickly, "but..."

"But what?"

"I feel like it won't fit."

I stared at him through the phone and It was like I could see the shift in his demeanor. If I could describe the look that he was looking at me with I would say like a predator looking at his prey. Most people would be uncomfortable or even scared of receiving a look like this but it only fueled how horny I was. It only fueled how much I wanted him. How much I wish he was here.

"I'll make it fit."