Chapter Four

After we established that he would be staying the night, I quickly walked into the kitchen to see what I had to eat

After we established that he would be staying the night, I quickly walked into the kitchen to see what I had to eat. Although it was late, I knew neither of us had eaten anything since lunch. As I expected there was nothing to eat other than cup ramen. I could go out and buy something, but most likely everything would be closed at this hour.

I turned to the large guy that sat on my couch and simply said, "I only have cup ramen, so if you're hungry you'll have to eat that." He didn't glance in my direction when I said it. It was like he didn't even hear me. He just stared blankly at my wall, barley blinking.

I walked over to him, and waved my hand in front of his face. It didn't take long before his eyes focused on my hand.

"Did you hear me?" He still didn't say a word. He instead focused on following my hand. What the hell was going through his mind?

His face was as it usually was, entirely emotionless. I scanned his face quickly but when my eyes came across that bruise on his cheek they didn't move from there. The hand that I had waving In front of his face also stopped.

The bruise was a fresh shade of red. It almost matched the color of his lips. Slowly I reached over and slightly rubbed it with my thumb. As I was going to pull my hand away Ba Wei grabbed my wrist. Startled I looked down to see those deep eyes staring back at me.

"Do you usually touch everyone you ask to stay over?" I didn't know what to say. I could deny that, but if I did so quickly It would look defensive. If I replied to slowly it would also make it seem like the statement was true.

"No," I said reluctantly.

"So it's only me then," he said while raising an eyebrow? I could feel my face starting to heat up as I stared into his eyes. I immediately snatched my arm from him and walked towards the kitchen.

"Uh no," I blurted out. Why am I blushing? For the first time I heard a chuckle come from the cold person that sat on the sofa behind me.

"Cute." He said it very low, but I still caught it. I didn't think my face could get any hotter, but it did. I knew I was a bright shade of red by now. Why was I reacting like this? It was Ba Wei, and plus it's a guy. I must be shyer than I think I am. "Can I take a shower?"

"Yeah, sure." I didn't turn around to look at him. My blushing had yet to go away, and I had no interest in letting him see it. I stood there just staring at the wall until that deep voice sounded right beside my ear.

"Are you going to show me where the bathroom is?"

I did my best to act how I usually was, but it was difficult when I actually was trying to force it. I didn't say a word and just started walking towards the bathroom. I could hear his footsteps close behind mine, and for some reason my heart beat started to speed up. I cut on the light to the bathroom and walked in.