Chapter One Hundred Seventy Seven

"When is the doctor supposed to arrive," I asked Ba Wei as he turned on the water to the bath

"He said he would be here no less than a hour. If he uses his lights then it'll be even sooner."

I cocked a eyebrow, "what do you mean if he uses his lights?"

Ba Wei walked back over to me, "he's a medic but my father paid his way through medical school so he's a doctor for the family."

"Why would your father pay for his university? He doesn't seem like the generous type."

Ba Wei laughed, "he's not. He's his childhood friend so he did it because he's like family to him."

I put my arms on his shoulders, "I didn't think your father would care about such a thing."

He leaned in and kissed me, "he's big on family. If a random person had asked him to leave like I had he would've shown his true colors."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I told you before baby. My father isn't a nice man." I didn't say anything and to my surprise he started to pull on my waist. "Come on. Let's get in the bath."

I let my arms fall from his shoulders and pushed him back a bit so I can get down. I pulled off my shirt and quickly discarded my pants and underwear. I looked up to see Ba Wei had only taken off his shirt and was instead staring at me.

"Stop staring so much."

"How can I not," he said as he met my eyes.

I chuckled to myself and walked over to the bath tub and turned off the water. Without thinking twice I stepped into the warm water. It felt good again my skin as I took a seat. I laid my head back and looked over at Ba Wei who had just taken off the rest of his clothes.

"I really am lucky aren't I?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing, just get in already."

He chuckled but did exactly that. I moved forward a bit so he could sit behind me. Once he was settled I leaned back against his chest. I stared at the ceiling and for once since we got here I thought about school. We had been gone at least a week now, and we definitely missed a lot of homework. I definitely look terrible in the eyes of all the teachers.

"What are you thinking about?"

I sighed, "school actually."

"What about it," he asked as he started to run his hands up and down my side?

"Just how we've missed a week." I laughed a bit, "if we keep this up we won't graduate."

"That's not funny at all. I'll die if I have to spend another year in that place."

"I wasn't trying to be funny," I said laughing.

He wrapped his arms around my stomach, "it's nice to hear you laugh."

I didn't say anything and just laid my head against his shoulder. In all honestly I was feeling a bit sleepy. It was probably the hot bath paired with all the crying I had done. I let my eyes close and let my body fully relax. I was just about to drift off to sleep when Ba Wei moved a bit. In a daze I grabbed his hand and squeezed it and let out a low whine.

" don't be so cute." I didn't say anything and just snuggled back into him. "What am I gonna do with you?"

He chuckled a bit but relaxed underneath me. I lay there with my eyes closed listening to him breathe. Being like this with him felt good. It felt right. All my life I didn't think there would be anyone that would make me feel like he does. I didn't think there would be someone who would make me feel alive.

"Ba Wei."

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember," I could feel my cheeks start to burn, "when we first, you know."

"When we first what?"

I could hear the smile in his voice. What made me bring up something so embarrassing? I don't know but I knew by Ba Wei's playful tone I couldn't take it back now.

In a low voice I said, "when we first had sex."

He chuckled, "why are you asking such a thing right now?"

"I-I don't know. It just crossed my mind," I stuttered out.

His hand slid in between my thighs, "you're just thinking about that randomly?"

"I was just refreshing my memory of it," I said slyly.

Ba Wei was silent but with how we were laying I could hear his breath halt for a second.  I was about to say something but he leaned close to my ear.

"You want to refresh that memory of yours physically?"

As I processed what he said it felt like my entire body turned a bright shade of red. I didn't know how to answer him. I wanted that but my body wouldn't let me say anything. I slowly nodded my head.

He kissed my neck, "words babe."

I stayed silent and he slowly slid the hand that was on my inner thigh up more. My breath halted almost immediately as his hand ran across my crotch. That same hand slid up my body until it wrapped around my neck. He pulled my head back and kissed me gently.

"Please," I said breathlessly.

I watched as a smile spread onto his face. His hands went to my waist and lifted me up. I was about to ask what he was doing until I felt him line himself up with my entrance. He slowly lowered me on to him all while he kissed my neck. I let out a low whine as he bottomed out In me.

"So full," I said under my breath.

I thought that he hadn't heard what I said but when he started to lifting me I knew he had. I was about to protest but before I could he slammed me down.

"Ahh!"

He chuckled, "control your voice. We wouldn't want anyone to hear." I didn't say anything and to my surprise he let go of my hips and leaned back. "Go ahead. Refresh your memory."