CHAPTER 38: Getting Caught! Part 2

FIRST UPLOADED: AUGUST 2, 2021 9:38 PM

After Matt leaves; Finn looks at Kylie intensely. "I wish Matt never would have kissed you." She nods. "I know." "I wish you wouldn't have kissed him back either." Kylie lets go of his hands. "Huh? I didn't." Finn shakes his head. "I know you didn't today. The first time he kissed you in the auditorium. Shortly after you and Jacob broke up." Kylie slackens her shoulders. "Oh." She looks at him. "Wait. I didn't kiss him back. I was so startled by what he was doing that I somehow couldn't think of what to do. Once my thoughts came back, I was going to push him away, but you came in and saw before I did that." She says looking at him saddened that she never explained. "And just now I didn't kiss him back. I pushed him away." Kylie explains. "But you love him too. And you let him kiss you for a moment." Finn sighs. He looks at her face and groans upset. Kylie shakes her head. "I may have let him. But it doesn't mean I love him. I was shocked again and the Double Bond is difficult for me." She sighs. "I just have strong feelings for him that I am still confused about. But I'm not confused about my feelings for your Finn. I absolutely 100% love you." Finn smiles. "I 100% absolutely love you too Kylie. I honestly wish no one has ever kissed those enticing lips of yours." He says as he leans in toward Kylie, and tugs on her lips with his teeth. Kylie moans. He lets go and looks at her. "And I wish that you weren't with any other guy ever!" He says staring at her hungrily. "

I want to make out with you in the Spanish room. They don't lock it." She blurts out, her chest heaving; suddenly her hormones raging through the roof. Finns' eyes widen. "What?!" He exclaims. Kylie shakes her head eagerly. "Yes! I want you so much, Finn. I've waited too long to kiss you like I really want to." Finn looks at Kylie with pure intensity. "I want you to Kylie. But I want to make sure you want this." Kylie shakes her head eagerly. Finn looks at his watch and nods. "Okay. We have time before everyone is here. And you're sure?" Kylie nods again as she stands up and pulls him off the bench. "Okay then." Finn says with a wide grin. "I guess to the Spanish room." Kylie grins shyly. "Yup."

When they get into the Spanish room, they leave the lights off so no one will disturb them and rely on the lights of the hallway and the lights of the streetlights.

Finn shuts the door behind Kylie. And he locks it. Kylie looks at him worriedly. "I don't want to be disturbed." Kylie nods nervously but is impatient. He walks toward her eagerly and sits her on top of the teachers' desk. Finn eagerly makes his way to unbutton her blouse. She shifts uncomfortably. Finn unbuttons a few buttons, but she starts to unbutton his shirt instead. His breath picks up and his body heats up with passion and intensity. He quickly takes his shirt off. He starts to kiss Kylie. But she stops him. She runs her hands from his shoulders to his chiseled chest to his six-pack abs. "Wow! Your insanely sexy hot!" She says as she runs her hand back up to his face and brings his face to hers. He kisses her softly at first. Then he notices her eagerness and he kisses her harder. He takes it a step farther and he gently tugs on her lower lip with his teeth. Her eyes open up. And looks at her and grins. He then gently sucks on her lip. She moans. Her face reddens from embarrassment. But Finn doesn't find it embarrassing at all. He presses his body against hers and kisses her passionately as he finishes unbuttoning her blouse. She wraps her legs around his waist. "Kylie. I can't believe we are doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this." Finn says. They intensely make out for a while longer. Then Finn takes her blouse off and throws it on the floor. Revealing a pink lace tank top. He stares at her in shock. Seeing her polka dot bra through her lace top is making him want her more. Kylie leans upstarts to cover herself up, feeling self-conscious.