CHAPTER 47: Mer-Folk Urges! Part 1

ORIGINALLY UPLOADED: TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2023

Monday April 2nd,2018(2 months, 4 weeks,3 days.)

( 1 month, 3 weeks, 4 days after breakup with Jacob.)

(Kye and Finn dating = 3 weeks, 7 days)

(Kaylee & Brian dating = 12 days(1 week, 6 days)

"Earlier this morning, I was hoping I could quickly run to my room before you noticed me. But that didn't work out well." Finn explains and Kylie sighs in his arms. "I'm sorry. It's my fault that all this started in the first place." He says breaking the silence.

Then Finn whispers in her ear. "You were so cute when you were embarrassed seeing me like that though. I saw you looking." He says looking down at her. Kylie blushes and bites her lower lip. "You know I love you and I respect what you want. But man, this morning is killing me!" He says and then kisses her on her cheek.

She looks at him shyly. "Same here." She says letting go of Finn and then walks quickly into the the living room sitting on his black leather couch.

Finn sits next to her. "Really? You want to? I.... I didn't think you wanted to? I thought you wanted to want until you got married like me?"

She nods and turns on the tv. "I do. Like I said before; I have been feeling conflicted and lost since the break-in."

He looks at her and he takes the remote out of her hand and turns the tv off. "Hey! I was watching that." Kylie exclaims, frowning at Finn.

He looks at the tv. "Do you know what it was."

She looks at the tv. "Uuhhh. I don't know."

Finn says. "K. So you weren't. Now back to you and your....." Finn pauses. "...feelings and hormones. And conflicting feelings."

Kylie shrugs. "Basically since I was raped." Kylie swallows hard as her hands shake nervously.

Finn takes her hands and sends a wave of calming feelings to her. Kylie sighs relieved and smiles at him.

"Since then; I feel like I'm not a virgin anymore and I feel like a slut." "I know I'm not a slut because I didn't consent AT ALL!" She exclaims, upset. "But I feel that if someone took my innocence without my permission. Then I should just give in to my hormones and the Double-Bond and have sex with you. I don't feel pure anymore Finn." Kylie says as she begins to sob.

Finn holds back his anger toward the intruders who harmed her and pulls Kylie into a tight hug. He sends a long and soothing wave to Kylie.

After Kylie stops sobbing and her breathing gets under control; Finn sighs relieved. "You are not a slut Kylie. Those men violated you. And they WILL be punished."

Finn controls the anger that's building inside of him and squeezes Kylie tighter. "Those evil guys stole your innocence and that doesn't make you any less pure than before. You were violated Kylie; you are a victim and have to stop dwelling on not keeping your promise to God. You are still keeping it Kye. He doesn't think that you willingly let them do those things to you."

Kylie weekly nods and sighs. "I love you Finn. Thank you so much for always being here for me."

Finn lets out another sigh of relief and swallows hard. "You don't want to let Satan steer you away from your vow to God just because a couple of Scum Bags violated you."

"I know." Kylie sighs. "But if I decide I want to be with you like that." "Will you tell anyone? And will you be careful? And will you leave me? And will you think less of me?"

Finn shakes his head. "It won't happen because I know you don't want to break your vow to God. But if it would happen; I won't tell anyone, unless you want to. I 100% will be careful. I will never leave you and I won't think less of you no matter what you do Kye." Finn assures her. "But I personally don't think you want to before marriage. I know how much it means to you."

Kylie looks at him. Finn says something before she can get anything out. "What I think is really going on is that the mermaid stuff that's been going on has been making you not yourself; and I know you are still very fragile and scared from the break-in. I think you want to have sex with me to get rid of the numb feeling you have after you were raped and you also think you need to please me so I won't leave you." He kisses her quickly on her lips. "But you're wrong. I'd never leave you. I have something for you to prove that exactly."

He goes to his room and brings out a small box. He opens it and gives her a sterling silver ring. Kylie feels a sense of deja-vu coming over her. Finn lightly places a hand on her hand. "It's not an engagement ring. It's a promise ring. I love you Kylie. I know you know that. But I don't what you to think I want you because of something else. I want you because of you." Kylie starts breathing heavily. It's exactly like when Jacob gave her a promise ring. They broke up weeks after.

Finn looks at her expression. "No! I'm not going to cheat on you and we aren't going to break up like you and Jacob. This is different. We are forever. We are for life. We are merman and mermaid. We are bonded and united for eternity." Finn quickly takes the Mermaid and Merman rings out of the box and places the Heart Mermaid ring with her birthstone Garnet on her left ring finger. He places the Heart Merman ring on his left ring finger and smiles at Kylie. "Now we are closer to our Bonding Rights. The Lapis Lazuli, Pyrite, Turquoise and Tourmaline all are ground up into the silver giving it a darker and sparkly and shiny look. They help to deffer any unwanted or unknown dangers, entities or thoughts." Kylie looks up. Tears rolling off her cheeks.

Finn wants so badly to scoop her up and kiss her hard and take her to his room. But he wants to and needs to respect her wishes. And he needs to follow his promises to being a new reformed man too.

And he didn't want either of them to break their promise to God, themselves, or the mermaid Laws. Which some people didn't believe being a mermaid and being a Christian was possible but they are making it work. Well trying at least. They just try to believe God created every mermaid thing and HE should be worshiped for many reasons.

Kylie plants a big one on Finns lips breaking him out of his reverie of Gods and Idols. Finn pulls back. "Hey hey. That was a quick switch around."

Kylie pipes up. "You're the one who was silent for a few minutes. I asked you if you wanted to go to your room?" She looks at he ring. "I love it. It's beautiful." Kylie smiles at him, holding back her tears.

Finn smirks at her. But not his usual flirty and friendly smirk. His "what are you saying" smirk. He stands up. "Kylie. You're really making this hard. I love you. I wish we could be bonded already. But neither of us are ready. You made a promise to save yourself and I made a promise to God to reform myself." Finn grunts. Kylie's mouth drops.

"But we can't. And that's that. I'm sorry. You don't believe how hard this has been. Your not the only one who has been resisting urges. I have them too! I can't take it! Why do you think I go fishing and work out and box more than I did before you. And why I picked up surfing again."

Kylie looks at him her mouth wide open. She closes it. Then starts to say something then closes it again. She finally finds the words. "What did you say?"

Finn looks at her confused. He realized he'd blurted out what he's been keeping from her. "Ummm. About the picking up surfing again?"

"No. About reforming yourself?" He looks at her face pale.

"Ummm." Kylie interrupts. "So you lied to me about being a virgin?" She shakes her head confused. "Who lies about that?" Kylie's voice drops, sounding wobbly.