CHAPTER 47: Mer-Folk Urges! Part 2

ORIGINALLY UPLOADED: TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2023

    Monday April 2nd,2018(2 months, 4 weeks,3 days.)

( 1 month, 3 weeks, 4 days after breakup with Jacob.)

(Kye and Finn dating = 3 weeks, 7 days)

(Kaylee & Brian dating = 12 days(1 week, 6 days

Finn shakes his head. "No no no. That's not it. I didn't lie to you." He pauses. "Well. I didn't tell you that I...." Finn sighs frustrated. He looks at Kylie's pale face. He reaches for her hand, but she recoils back. She shifts uncomfortably on the couch. She sniffles back a sob. "Why?" She looks up from her hands. "Why would you lie?" Kylie says, her voice shaking.

"I didn't lie to you Kylie." Finn scoots closer to her. She doesn't make a single movement. "I told oyu that I had a terrible past..." He trails off. Kylie looks up at him. She rubs her eyes. Then she grabs a tissue off his coffee table and wipse her nose. "And I thought that past was Gretchen." Kylie finishes for him. Finn shakes his head.

"She's just the beginning." Finn groans annoyed. He combs his figers thriugh his hair. He takes a deep breath and exhales. "So I met Gretchen when I was 14." He cringes. "I was barely 14." "14 for 4 months to be exact." He corrects himself.

Kylie nods, feeling her chest tighten again. "She just turned..." Finn looks at Kylie. Kylie lets out a long sigh. "She just turned 24." Finn shivers, then he gags disgusted.

Kylie gasps. "Ewwww!" Kylie shrieks. "That disgusting witch." Her voice lowers as she grabs Finn's hand. Finn looks at her hand over his and grins. "Everyone was drawn to her then, so naturally I was curious." Finn continues, his face heats up with embarrassment and shame. "I wasn't her only victim and probably won't be her last. And the first time wasn't the worst. That time I wasn't sure if it was consensual or not. Until I realized that she drugged me after I woke up with a throbbing headache and my..."

Finn pauses. Kylie stares at him, her heart broken. He glances down between his legs. "That hurt. Which I found weird. I thought only female's experienced pain there when that happened." Finn gags and tries to keep his breakfast down.

Kylie gasps. "I'm so sorry Finn." Kylie grabs both of his hands, scoots closer and hugs him so hard, she hurts herself.

When she lets go; Finn is staring down into her eyes and he smiles at her. "I don't know what I'd do without you." He says, wiping a tear off his face. Kylie shakes her head. She holds up her ring finger. "You don't have to find out okay." Kylie says showing him the Promise ring he got her. "Merman and Mermaid for eternity remember?" She says grinning at him.

Finn grins back and plants a big kiss on her lips. At first he starts it as a gentle kiss. But he deepens it and his hunger grows for Kylie. Kylie moans and bites his lip. Finn groans with pleasure and slowly pulls back and holds back his tears. "We can't Kye." He shakes his head.

Kylie nods. "I know." She sighs agreeing. She takes his hand. "Did you want to tell me anything else? Or are you ready yet?" Kylie asks him.

Finn looks at her and smiles with pure happiness. "I'm not sure if I'll ever be ready. But the more time goes by; the harder it gets to tell people." Finn grunts. He takes another deep breath and exhales.

"So Gretchen took advantage of me 3 times. The first I was unconscious, and the other times she just wouldn't stop when I told her to stop. I was so naive and stupidly curious." Finn rolls his eyes.

Kylie growls. "I hope she rots in hell." Finn jilts back startled as he looks at her Black Eyes.

"Ummmm....." Finn says alarmed by Kylie's sudden change in demeanor. Kylie's eyes go back her normal Chestnut brown and she shakes her head and scratches her head. "That was freaky." Kylie says scared. "I felt like I was being controlled." Kylie shivers.