CHAPTER 38: Getting Caught! Part 3

FIRST UPLOADED: AUGUST 2, 2021 9: 46 PM

Finn pulls her hands down and winks at her. She blushes and looks away. He moves her face to his and kisses her passionately. "I want you, Kylie." He says hungrily. Kylie bites her lip nervously and smiles. She flutters her eyes and her hands graze his butt and feels something in his back pocket. Her body tenses suddenly realizing what's about to happen. She thought he knew she wanted to JUST make out, but she misunderstood.

Finn wraps his arms around her and pulls her close to him. He kisses her hungrily and deeply. Kylie's chest starts to tighten. He kisses her neck and grazes his hand up her thigh and wraps her legs around his torso and he leans into her more. Causing Kylie to lean back more, almost laying on the desk. Finn gently lays her down and reaches in his back pocket. Kylie's eyes shoot open. "Crap. Someone's coming in Finn." Kylie says, hearing the doorknob jiggle. Finn puts the item back in his pocket and looks at the door terrified. The door swings open and the lights turn on blinding them both. Finn's hands go to his side. Finn and Kylie both look shocked and relieved. "Thank goodness it's just you Damien." Finn says looking at the stocky light-haired male. Then another figure appears. "He's not alone. And why is someone in here." The red-haired male appears in the room and looks at Finn and then at Kylie laying on the desk. "Oh, God!" The male, just 8 years older than Finn; looks away shielding his eyes from Kylie's half-exposed body. "Finn What are you guys doing?" Kylie quickly covers herself with her arms. The intruder, puts his free hand up, trying not to make eye contact with either student. "Wait. I know what you guys were doing. But why here? That's just disrespectful. Kylie, I thought you were a model student. And Finn what happened to that Club you're in? What do you think they'd say about this? And does she know about the Club?" He asks. Kylie sits up and shifts uncomfortably as she tries to conceal herself. Finn just stands there staring at him. "Nice to see you back Mr. Bethel," Finn says nervously.

The other person who walked in on them is Damien. He is also in the Drama club and has a thing for Kylie and also is part of the Spanish and Mathlete's clubs too. He looks at Kylie and smiles. Kylie looks away. Finn looks at Damien and glares. Finn picks up her blouse and hands it to her. Damien's smile turns to a frown when she puts it back on. While Finn can't help but stare at her while she does so. "Sorry. I shouldn't be staring." He shyly looks away from her cleavage and half exposed legs. She shyly looks at her skirt that's hiked up to her upper thigh. "It's okay I guess." "Actually I don't know if it is." She admits. He nods. He looks down at her legs. He grins and leans toward her. "You really should show off your legs more. You shouldn't be scared of people seeing that scar. You're'e bigger than it and stronger than it. And, definitely sexier and more beautiful." Kylie blushes.

"Okay, Finn and Kylie can you two stop. This is awkward as it is. Just put your clothes on and tell me why you thought it would be smart to come in here and I'll decide what to tell Mr.Sanders." Mr.Bethel says annoyed. Damien winks at Kylie. Finn looks at Damien. "Okay, seriously Damien stop making passes at my girlfriend." Damien laughs. "Oh, so you're an item now. I guess she's not the girl Matt said she is then." Kylie looks at him confused. "What did he say about me?" She asks. Damien looks at her and gives her a kissy face. She cringes. "He said you were all over him in the auditorium and you two were really hitting it off. Well until Finn showed up. Then you dropped Matt for Finn. And you basically confessed your feelings for Matt but you said you didn't know what you wanted. But you were holding Finn's hand when you were saying this. Sounds like you are a tease. Especially considering the pretend performance months ago at lunch between you Jakobe and Finn. You kissed them both. And Jakobe MAY have been just an act. But Finns sure wasn't. If I'm not mistaken, I think you were really really into it. You guys probably would have done it right there in the cafeteria if no one was there." Damien says. Finn and Kylie looked at him furiously. Mr. Bethel looks at Damien disappointed. "Damien! Stop it! Stop spreading rumors!" Mr.Bethel yells. Damien rolls his eyes. He looks at Kylie. He laughs. "Wow. Maybe you even have the teacher wrapped around your finger too. You probably kissed him too for better grades. We all know you suck at math." Damien hits her with a low blow. Finn lunges after him. Kylie stops him. "Finn! Don't. He's not worth it!" She says pulling him back by his shirt. "You can't get in another fight." "And SERIOUSLY DAMIEN!" Kylie's eye twitches angrily. "I know you came up with all that yourself because I know Matt wouldn't tell people I did things with him." Kylie scowls at him utterly disgusted. "AND I wasn't all over him!" She screams annoyed. Finn, Mr. Bethel, and Damien jump startled by her reaction. "HE kissed ME, and I pushed HIM away." She says out of breath due to her anger. Mr.Bethel looks at Finn and Damien. Then to Kylie, realizing he probably missed a lot when he was gone on medical leave.