CHAPTER 48: Big Brother! Part 2

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2012

Monday April 2nd,2018(2 months, 4 weeks,3 days.)

( 1 month, 3 weeks, 4 days after breakup with Jacob.)

(Kye and Finn dating = 3 weeks, 7 days)

(Kaylee & Brian dating = 12 days(1 week, 6 days

 Finn and Matt both growl protectively toward Gabriel.

Gabriel holds his hand up. "Calm down brother. "I only have heard of Kylie because King Poseidon talks about the rare Super-Fecundation Mer-Folk twins." Gabriel looks from Kylie to the others. "I know that Kylie's sister is the Evie that you mentioned and I know that she is a born Full-Blood just like us." Gabriel points toward himself and Finn.

Lonnie clears her throat. "And like my brother and I." "We are King Poseidon's great great great grandchildren."

Gabriel nods at Lonnie and nods at Matt. "I know for sure that there is a Vampiren around Sooshanie and I think she may have put a curse on somebody or something because she has another Vampiren doing her bidding." He informs them. Kylie and Finn look at each other worried. "Kleodora." Finn, Kylie, Brian, Jakobe, Matt, and Lonnie say in unison.

"And those sickos who attacked Kylie stole her journal and phone and tried to attack Nick." Finn growls at the thought of them being in the house with Kylie and Nick.

Gabriel looks at Kylie concerned. She shrugs. "My house was recently broken into and there were two intruders who came in. The first one had to have knocked me out to steal my phone and my journal and I'm pretty sure that that person even finished the text I was writing to Jacob." She looks up at Finn.

Finn sighs. "Why?" Kylie shakes her head. "Because Jacob messaged me on Facebook yesterday saying that he knew that I was cheating on him with you and that he hoped that I got pregnant." Kylie chokes, she stumbles and Finn keeps her from falling down.

Kylie shakes her head. "I know for sure that I didn't mention you at all Finn. 'I hope you are doing better. But I don't think it's a good idea for us to get back together. I..' That's exactly what I said. I waited before I finished the text because I couldn't think of what else to say. Then the next thing I remembered was staring at my ugly brown carpet and my Journal was no longer on my bed and my phone wasn't next to my laptop." Kylie explains. "The other guy was so mean and...." Kylie shivers.

Finn pulls her toward him and she eases up. "He was insistent on 'having me for himself' is what he said. I also woke up unconscious with him too." Kylie starts to cry, but Finn sends a warm sense of easiness to her. Kylie takes a deep breath and exhales. "But he wassss...." She trails off and turns around and leans into Finn's arms. He wraps both of his arms around her and rubs her back soothing her. "You don't have to explain anymore. They don't need to know." Kylie looks up at Finn and nods. He wipes her tears off her cheeks and smiles at her. "It wasn't that long ago and you still need time to heal and grieve."

Kylie nods. "I know. I really hope they both didn't Finn. But I know they did." She shakes her head. Finn places a hand on her lower back and pulls her closer to him. "Breath Kylie. Breath. Release your anxiety and worries onto God and He will help you, Kye. Ease into my arms and I will comfort you too." Kylie does as he says and the tightening in her chest loosens, her tears slow down and her sobs stop.

Kylie slowly drops her hands and turns around to face her friends. "I'm sure you guys probably gathered what happened." Kylie wipes her eyes and scrunches her nose. "Unfortunately I'm not sure if either one of those pigs raped me or not." Kylie holds back her sob.

Gabriel lays a hand on Kylie's shoulder. He looks at Matt, Lonnie, Jakobe, and Brian; all of which are wiping their eyes and sniffling. Gabriel sends an extra strong sense of strength and hope to Kylie.

Kylie jolts back. "Wohhh." She exclaims shocked. Gabriel takes his hand off, Kylie. "Sorry. Sometimes I send a little too much through." He apologizes. Kylie looks up at him; she gasps, not realizing how similar he and Finn look. Their heights are about the same too. She pushes back his gorgeous eyes and gives him a big hug without thinking. He hesitantly hugs her back and sighs happily.

"Thank you, Gabriel. I feel a whole lot better now." She smiles up at him. He smiles back at her.

Matt clears his throat. "Kye. Are you sure you are okay?" Matt walks toward her and grabs her hand. He drops it when he feels no fear or worry. "Huh. You are." He looks at Gabriel. "That's amazing. Lonnie and I can do that; but not that strong nor that quick." Matt says astonished. Lonnie nods agreeing.

Gabriel shrugs. "I don't have much of a life, so all I have to strive for is improving my powers." Gabriel admits. He looks to Finn. "Well, now I have my baby brother to look after and hang out with." Gabriel punches him in the arm. Finn stiffens. Gabriel blinks and nods. "Sorry. I thought we were getting along.

Finn looks from Matt to Kylie, then to Gabriel. "We were, but.. ."

He looks back to Kylie. "Ohhhhhhh." Gabriel looks at Finn's focus, winks, and nudges Finn. "We all interrupted your morning rituals."

Gabriel smirks at Finn. "You may want to adjust things, brother." Gabriel leans in toward Finn. Finn looks down at his pants and huffs annoyed and embarrassed. Kylie looks at Finn and her eyes unintentionally go down to his pants. She bites her lip shyly and flutters her eyelashes at Finn. Finn winks at her.

Matt huffs and Kylie looks at Matt. Kylie puts her face in her hands embarrassed. Matt glares at Finn and groans and so does Finn.

Gabriel looks at the three of them and gasps. "NOOO!" He yells.

Gabriel looks at Matt's steely gaze that's locked on himself and that keeps glancing at Kylie; to Finn's focus on Kylie. "She's Bonded to you BOTH." Gabriel exclaims startled by his revelation.

Kylie takes her face out of her hands and lets out a long and winded sigh. "Yes, I am!" She groans frustrated throwing her hands up and feeling defeated.

Matt walks toward her and grabs her hand.

Finn growls at Matt. Kylie shoots Finn a sharp glaze.

Finn eases up his grip on her hand and his teeth unclench.

Kylie looks at Finn and Matt. Then she squeezes both of their hands tightly and sends a Warm Loving and calming feeling to them both.

Matt gasps and sighs. He looks at Kylie with watery eyes. "Thank you, Kylie."

Kylie smiles at him and nods. "You are welcome Matt." She holds back tears, suddenly feeling a rush of emotions for Matt. Stronger than before.