CHAPTER 50:BondMates & Oath Sworn Warriors!Part 2

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2023

He shakes his head. "So the Rape tests with the DNA haven't come back yet?"

Kylie groans annoyed. "Nope."

"That's ridiculous. It's been 4 days." Matt groans frustrated.

"They said it'd be a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 4 or 5 due to their lack of employees."

Matt growls loudly and huffs annoyed.

Kylie sighs and tries to loosen his grip on her hand. But she doesn't succeed. Instead, Matt's grip only tightens. "Matty." Kylie's voice cracks.

Matt's head whips up quickly and his eyes bulge out of his head. "What did you just call me?" He asks, his voice weak.

He smiles at her. Kylie smiles at him. "I called you Matty." Kylie's mouth twitches. Matt's grip loosens on Kylie's hand and he slowly lets go of her hand. "I love you Kylie and I think you are making a big mistake at giving up your Mermaid identity." Matt says, his voice firm and certain.

Kylie nods. "I know. That's what I've been thinking since we started this conversation." Kylie inhales, then she exhales. "I just didn't want to admit it. And I don't know why I even thought of it in the first place."

Matt looks at her, his pale eyes focused on her intently. "I know. And Kleodora probably swayed you to choose that option by her curse." He groans. "I didn't want to change your mind about keeping us both, but I did want you to realize what you were really giving up if you did Kye."

Kylie closes her eyes and opens them and sees Finn standing next to Matt. "Finn." Kylie's voice is strained.

"Hey Kye." Finn smiles at Kylie, his mouth twitching nervously. He doesn't want to have the conversation about the Double Bond, but it's a much-needed conversation. He takes a deep breath and lets it out. Feeling the weight of the anxiety roll off of him as he says a silent and quick prayer; Finn blinks quickly and speaks up. "So we need to all talk. I know you two already spoke a little bit about our situation." Finn says, gesturing toward Kylie and Matt. He sits down next to Matt.

Matt nods and sighs at Finn. "Yes, we have." Matt smiles at Kylie. "I think Kylie has finally come to terms with her feelings for the both of us." Matt explains to Finn.

"Really?" Finn forces a smile.

Kylie shakes her head. "Yeah. I believe that I have Finn." She looks from Finn and back to Matt. "Matt made it aware of what I would be giving up if I gave up my Mermaid identity. And I don't think I can have you guys battle each other for me. So the only other option is...."

"For you to choose one of us as a Bond Mate and the other as an Oath Sworn Warrior and Protector." Finn finishes for Kylie.

Kylie bites her lip, holding back her nervousness. "Yessss." She says nervously as she holds her breath for a moment.

"Okay then. I guess that's it. We will both be hers." Finn says somberly. Kylie releases her breath and smiles. "Yeah. But you both have to remember the rules and regulations of this arrangement." Kylie states.

Matt nods agreeing. "I do understand Kylie."

Finn nods agreing with Matt. He looks at his cousin and smiles. "I guess things will be more complicated than before." Finn says tightly.

Matt nods. "Indeed they will." Matt says annoyed. Then Matt chuckles. Finn and Kylie look at him annoyed.

"What now Matt." Kylie says frustrated."

Matt looks at Kye's pale face. He feels bad she has to be shared intimately with them both. He knows how important it is for her to not be with two guys. Matt shakes his head. "It's nothing too terrible." Matt assures her.

Finn growls. "Care to explain." Finn says, his voice rising.

Kylie looks at Finn and tilts her head as if telling him to calm down. Finn understands her non-verbal communication and lets his anger subside.

"Kylie will have to have a Bonding Ceremony with Finn soon since she chose."

Finn and Kylie gasp before Matt can continue with his explanation of the Mer-Law of the Double Bonding Rights.

Matt sighs. "And there will also have to be a Special Bonding Ceremony for Kylie and I to mark me as her Oath Sworn Warrior and Protector." Matt finishes. "And we will also have to consummate our new bond too."

"What!?" Kylie exclaims.

"No!" Finn screams at the same moment as Kylie.

Matt looks at their stricken faces. Matt nods. "Yeah." He says. "But Kylie and I still won't be able to make love or anything like that." Matt assures Finn, to calm him down. Matt can tell Finn is about to release all of his anger on Matt. And Matt is trying his best at being a good cousin and a good friend to Kylie.

"Are you sure?" Finn asks Matt.

Matt shakes his head. "I swear on Mother Ocean and King Poseidon." Matt promises.

Finn lets out a grunt. "That's not what Gabriel said. He said that if the connection between you and Kylie is strong enough; then she and you can also make love. But in moderation."

"I was hoping my father and Gabriel weren't right about that." Matt looks to Kylie. He smiles. "According to my dad; I can only make love to Kylie on certain and special occasions. Like our Birthday; International Mermaid Day; Valentine's Day and a few others."

"Oh thank GOD!" Finn explains.

Kylie cocks her head at Finn, can't believe he said that.

"Sorry. Forgive me Lord for that I used your name in vain." Finn apologies for his Sin.

Kylie smiles at Finn and reaches for his hand and squeezes it hard. "Your are doing so wonderfully well Finn."

Finn smiles gleefully at Kylie. "It's all because of God and his trust and forgiveness in me." Finn says.

Kylie lets go of his hand and pokes his hand. "Yes it is. But I don't think he'd forgive you unless he thought you were capable of going through so much turmoil and still remaining strong and positive in your Faith in HIM." Kylie says to Finn.

"Wow!" Matt exclaims. Finn and Kylie look at Matt. Matt shakes his head shocked at Finn's strong trust in God. "You really are trying to change," Matt says astonished. He smiles at Finn proudly. "King Poseidon and Queen Amphitrite were right!" Matt exclaims. Finn smiles embarrassed. "I suppose so. Whatever they said. I am trying to right my wrongs."

Kylie sighs. "You can't right your wrongs exactly, but you can pray and repent your Sins and hope for forgiveness from the Lord. And carry on with a better and more Faithful and Godly life." "God will not forget about your Sins; he will simply Forgive you of your past doings and give you a second chance." Kylie paraphrases some scriptures from the Bible.