Amongst The Water Chapters

Amongst The Water Book 1: New Beginnings

Chapter 1: Bon Voyage! (The Couture's last day in W.V.)

Chapter 2: Welcome! (The Couture's first week in Australia. They meet a local who is smitten with Kylie.) 

Chapter 3: New Kids In Town! (Kylie and Nicholas meet some new friends.)

Chapter 4: Family Ties! (Short Chapter. It explains more about two of the more closed off characters with a complicated backstory.) 

Chapter 5: An Australian Adventure! (Kylie and Nick go to Moanie for the first time and experience odd things.) 

Chapter 6: Newly Formed! (The chapter that develops the Fantasy theme. Something happens to Kylie that'll change her life and cause her problems.)

Chapter 7: Questions! (The chapter that reveals more about Moanie Island and its secrets and magic abilities.) 

Chapter 8: School Drama! (The chapter that creates tension between the entire group of friends. Some secrets and truths are revealed.)

Chapter 9: Truth! (Kylie reveals something to 1 person, but 3 more people find out by accident!)

Chapter 10: Revelations! (Someone else finds out Kylie's secret. And Jacob and Kylie break up!)

Chapter 11: Goodbye, Hello! (Kylie and Nicholas discover someone has been keeping a secret from them!)

Chapter 12: Creatures Among Us! (Kylie and Finn have an awkward encounter with a new teenager in the neighborhood. He asks a lot of questions about Kylie.) 

Chapter 13:  Past Is The Past! (Kylie has a deep conversation with Finn after she has a long talk with Jakobe.)

Chapter 14: Mermaid Paranoia! (Kylie has uneasy feelings on Moanie. Meanwhile, the antagonist is introduced and she sheds some light on the Mer-Folk World.)

Chapter 15: Town Unknown! (The group talks about their experiences on Moanie Island. Mermaids, Fairies, Dwarfs, Elves, and even Dragons are mentioned. And everyone agrees to meet on Moanie Island after school to tell each other their secrets or simply things that no one else knows. )

Chapter 16: Secrets Unveiled! (The gang meets at Moanie to unload their stories and/or secrets. Kylie finds out something she'd sensed before, but never wanted to believe it.  And Kaylee reveals the history between her mom and Kylie and Nicholas' dad. And Kylie gets Moon Struck.)

Chapter 17: Mermaid Gift! (Kylie receives a new mermaid gift. After Kylie and Brian explain how they were transformed into  Mer-folk; Finn tells them he has something else he has to tell them.)

Chapter 18: Family Secrets! (Finn explains his experience on Moanie Island when he camped. The gang realizes Finn isn't an ordinary human, his experience on Moanie opened something inside of him. And they get an unexpected visitor who reveals to Finn that Finn's family is connected to King Poseidon's Mer-Folk legacy. And that Kylie won't be with Finn much longer because of his family's past. The gang notices something strange happens to Finn when Matt confronts him. Kaylee, Evie, and Kylie notice they may be related. And Kylie finds out Finn's real age.)

Chapter 19: Loose Ends! (Kylie remembers her conversation with Evie at Evie's place the other day. And she is determined to find out how she and Evie are connected. With many things on her mind, Kaylee's test results are weighing her down. So she searches the house to find her Birth Certificate. She ends up finding her dad's Birth Certificate and her brothers, but not hers. She eventually comes across a scrapbook that has pictures of her and an unknown baby. And she finds her Birth Certificate in it! Kylie finds out that she wasn't born in Florida, but in Australia! ) 

Chapter 20: Secret Sister! (Brianna and Kevin explain to Kylie how Kevin and Brianna met. And how exactly Kylie has a twin. Kylie finds out her secret twin has a different father! They tell her their situation is called Heteropaternal Superfecundation.)

Chapter 21: Emotion Overload! (Nicholas finds out the truth about his relationship with Kylie, Evie, and Kaylee. Kaylee gets some news from her doctor.)

Chapter 22: Afterwards! (After the news. Kaylee and the group chat about things. Kylie blows up over nothing and Finn comes to a conclusion that Kylie's recent behavior hasn't been because of her Mermaid emotions and powers. The group begins to be worried about Kaylee's new diagnosis and Kylie's new behavior.)

Chapter 23: 

Chapter 24:

Chapter 25:

Chapter 26:

Chapter 27:

Chapter 28:

Chapter 29:

Chapter 30: