CHAPTER 45: Break In! Part 7

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: Tuesday, July 11, 2023

 —Before Kylie and Nicholas go to Finn's house; Kylie goes to a local clinic to get a Rape test done. She didn't know how to tell her dad or Brianna; so she went with Lonnie and to her dismay Matt and his parents.

"So when will you get the results." Lonnie says as they walk out of the Doctors. Kylie glances over to her friend and swallows hard. "They said anywhere between a few weeks and a few months. It depends what they find." Kylie chokes on her words.

Mrs. Miles puts an arm around her and envelops her in a hug as soon as they get to the car. Her long hair cascading around Kylie's face, blocking Matt's view of Kylie. "Now now dear." Michele rubs Kylie's back soothingly, trying to get her to calm her sobbing.

Kylie breaks away. "Thanks for coming with me." Kylie says, looking at Mrs. Miles and Mr. Miles. "And thank you for dropping Nicholas off at Finn's."

She smiles at Lonnie. Lonnie smiles back. "It's no problem at all."

Kylie hiccups. She sighs. "He doesn't need to know what happened." Kylie says shaking her head.

Matt walks up to Kylie and grabs her and hugs her tightly. "He won't find out. I promise." Matt sighs. He takes a deep breath and smells her hair. He growls seductively and steps away from Kylie. Kylie jolts back. "He WAS on you." Matt's voice sounds feral, his lips curl.

"Matheu." Mr. Miles looks at his son, his voice stern. "Control yourself." Matt's dad demands his son changes his behavior. "Kylie doesn't need to be frightened anymore." He says motioning toward Kylie's trembling body.

Matt looks over to Kylie and his mouth drops. "I'm sorry Kye." His eyes drop saddened. "Sorry for calling you Kye." He smacks his forehead. Lonnie snorts and Matt glares at her. Matt grabs Kylie's hand and sends a soothing wave to her. "I hated that you and Nicholas were alone." He looks from his father's steely gaze. "I wish someone was there to help you guys." He sighs. Kylie's trembling stops.

"Me too Matt." She sighs. "And I think it's okay if you call me Kye now." She smiles up at him.

Matt grins widely. "Really?" His voice beams.

Kylie nods. "I guess." She rolls her eyes. "I mean you are playing my dad in the play." Kylie playfully punches him with the hand he isn't holding. Matt flinches, then he drops her hand.

"Oh." He cooly runs his hand through his hair. "That's true." He nods nonchalantly.

Kylie narrows her eyes on him. "Did you smell someone on me?" She whispers.

Matts eyes go dark. "Yess." He says angrily. "Two different smells."

Kylie starts to cry, but pushes it back. "Possibly two different people?" She says nervously.

Matt nods. "Possibly. Did you wake up you know, naked at some point?" Matt asks the question he doesn't want to ask.

Kylie shakes her head. "No. But the first time I woke up..." Kylie wipes tears off her cheek. "I was bleeding between my legs. And I don't remember having underwear on." She shivers.

Matt hugs her again. "You don't have to say anything else. Someone WILL find those bastards." Matt growls. "If I don't find them first." He mutters under his breath.

Kylie pulls away from him. "Don't do anything you'll regret Matt." She says, fightinh more tears.

Matt sighs. "I'll try not to Kylie." "I'll try."