CHAPTER 45: Break In! Part 1

Saturday March 31st,2018(2 months, 4 weeks,1 days.)

( 1 month, 3 weeks, 2 days after breakup with Jacob.)

(Kye and Finn dating = 3 weeks, 5 days)

(Kaylee & Brian dating = 11 days(1 week, 4 days)

Two Days after Kylie's dad finds out about her and Finn——and her Mermaid identity and Finn's Merman identity. Which she's still stumped on her scales taking a while to go away.

Kylie and Nicholas' dad goes over to Brianna's house to help her pack the rest of her and Kaylee's things so they can finish moving in with the Couture's. Kaylee is at Evie's apartment and Kylie and Nicholas are home by themselves.

Kylie finishes a text to Finn as she closes her Journal. She rolls off her bed and walks toward her Computer. She opens her laptop, presses the power button and lets out an exhausted sigh. Her phone beeps as she waits for her Laptop to boot up. She groans, annoyed that it's taking so long. She looks next to her hand and sees a number without a name attached, text her. Kylie's heart beats fast, scared that it may be Kleodora trying to contact her. She hesitantly types her pass code in and reads the message. Her heart drops as she finishes reading it. Her hands shake while she re-reads the message. "Why are you contacting me?" She exclaims. She lays her phone next to her laptop. "I told you we are over." Her voice breaks. Kylie starts to tear up remembering the horrifying things he put her through. She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, prays, "I will not let my anxiety control me. I am a Child of God. The devil WILL NOT control me!" Kylie states and exhales.

She opens her eyes again and looks at her phone and grabs it. Her laptop pings. She looks at it for a second, but ignores it and texts Jacob back. 'I hope you are doing better. But I don't think it's a good idea for us to get back together. We need to be apart for a while. I'm happy with Finn right now. I hope you find someone too. I know you miss me, but I....'

WACK!