Chapter 41: Great Expectations! Part 4

FIRST UPLOADED: September 3, 2:13 PM

After the group leaves the Crab Shack; Jakobe, Brian, and Kaylee keep their seats and talk about the recent issues that plague the group. "What do you think that woman wants from Finn?" Kaylee picks at her split nails. Jakobe chuckles. "The only thing I can think of is sex." He smirks as Kaylee looks up from her fingers. "Eeeewwww. But she's not even attractive. Why would Finn want her?" Kaylee gags disgusted. Brian shrugs. Kaylee's expression changes when Brian doesn't agree with her. "Wait." Kaylee's voice lowers. "You think she's hot too?" She looks at Brian, her voice cracking. Brian looks at his brother as if he wants him to say something. Jakobe smirks at him. He nudges him. "Just tell her the truth." Jakobe tells Brian.

Kaylee sighs saddened. Brian rolls his eyes and grunts. "Not really." Is all he can say at the moment. Kaylee stares at him. "So you just think she's attractive ONLY because she has HUUUGE boobs?" Kaylee scowls at him grossed out. Brian's shoulders slump. "I don't know." Jakobe nudges him. "Brian. Just tell her. She's not stupid." Jakobe says, as he gets up and walks toward the counter.

Brian stares at his brother. "Brian." Kaylee smacks the table in front of him. Brian jumps and blinks at Kaylee. "Sorry." He shakes his head. "I guess I was just distracted by her...." A lump forms in his throat. "Boobs." Brian says. "It was hard not to look at them. But she wasn't cute at all. They actually made her look ugly. They were too big and she seemed too creepy toward Finn." Brian rambles. Kaylee sighs. "Okay." She smiles at him. "If you say so." Brian smiles at her and reaches over the table and grabs her hand. "You are waaayyy cuter than she is and I wish I would have asked you out wayyyyy sooner." Brian admits. Kaylee shyly looks down at her lap. "Now you are just saying things to make me happy." She jokes. "That's not true." Brian refuses. "I'm saying it because I mean it Kaylee. I really really like you." Brian says as he shyly smiles at her. Kaylee looks back at him and smiles widely. "I really really like you too!" Kaylee exclaims.

Brian smiles giddily at Kaylee. "Do you want something to drink?" He asks her, staring into her beautiful brown eyes. Kaylee smiles. "As long as you are paying." Kaylee pokes him playfully. Brian laughs. "I am." He chuckles and smiles at her. He lets go of her hand and leans to one side, pulling out his wallet from his back pocket. Brian opens it and stares at it shocked. "I'm a little short." Brian admits. Kaylee snickers and pokes him playfully, again. "I know you are. That's not new." Kaylee chuckles. Brian looks up at her and smirks. "I meant on money." Brian laughs. "And I know I'm short, you don't have to rub it in." He pokes her back. Kaylee shakes her head. "Sorry. I thought it was funny." Kaylee crosses her arms and smirks at him from a side angle.