CHAPTER 49: Bonding News! Part 3

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, JULY, 13, 2023

 Finn ignores that fact that he could possibly inherit his families royalty legacy. Kylie blinks. "What?"

Gabriel smirks at Kye. "Looks like it really was a good morning." He points at Kylie's neck.

Finn looks at Kylie and he chuckles. "My bad Kye." He apologizes. Kylie looks at him confused. "Huh?" Finn gently touches her neck. "Ouch." She exclaims. "Seems like I got too excited Kye." Finn winks at her. Kylie gets out of his bed and walks to the mirror behind his door. She gasps. "FINN!" She turns around and shakes her head at him, her face red.

"My dad is going to kill me." She shakes her head. Her chest tightening when she sees Finn AND Gabriel grinning at her. She shrugs it off and sighs. "He's going to kill you Finn." She then looks back at the mirror to inspect the 'love bite' more.

She gasps startled as she notices that she has Lonnie's super short and tight Middle School Cheer Shorts on. Ones that are 2 sizes to small for her. She pulls the shorts down hoping to cover more of her butt. And her breasts are practically popping out of her tank top, thanks to her Mermaid hormones. She turns around and runs back to Finns bed embarrassed.

Finn grins as she pulls the covers up to her chest. Kylie looks at him and Gabriel with wide eyes.

Gabriel smirks at Kylie. He nods at Kylie. "You get embarrassed easily don't you?" Kylie nods.

Finn snorts amused. "She absolutely does." He nudges her playfully. Kylie grins. "It's cute." Finn says. Kylie bites her lip. Finn pokes her lip. "Stop that. Your lips are getting torn up." He shakes his head. "I told you that habit ruins your lips." Kylie rolls her eyes and releases her teeth off her lips. She sighs. And puts her arms over the covers. She looks down and pulls her shirt up.

Finn stares at her chest. "Alex you're staring." Gabriel says. Kylie blushes. Finn looks away and blinks. "Sorry." He apologizes. Kylie shrugs.

Finn sighs heavily and closes his eyes. "Gabriel can you leave, and close the door?"

Gabriel's eyes flash open. "What?" Gabriel chuckles. "One session of love making for you two Newly Bond Mates isn't enough for 7am in the morning?" He asks amused.

Finns eyes open very quickly and Kylie gasps shocked. "What?!" She squeals. Finn looks at his brother and laughs nervously. Finn shakes his head.

And Kylie stares at Gabriel with wide eyes. "We didn't have sex." Kylie answers.

Gabriel stares at them confused. "That's odd." He says. "With all the sexual chemistry and tension between you two; and Kylie having the dreams about you; I'd figured you two were already officially bonded."

Finn shakes his head. "We aren't." Finn lets out a long sigh. "She hasn't exactly chosen her Bond Mate yet."

Kylie sighs. "No I haven't." Her face pales, and her voice weak and wobbly.

Gabriel nods. "Huh." "Then why do you want me to close the door? Because you guys would be breaking the Mer-Law and the BondMate Oath if you consummated your relationship before the Bonding Ceremony." Gabriel explains.

Finn looks at Kylie and groans frustrated. Kylie's lips form a scowl and growls. "We know." She rolls her eyes. "We aren't going to break the Mer-Law nor are we going to break our promise to God."