CHAPTER 46: Conflicting Thoughts! Part 3

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: WEDNESDAY, JULY, 2023

———After talking about the possessive encounter they had; Finn and Kylie do their own things; Kylie stays up and Finn goes on his run.

"That was the best run I've had in a looong time." Finn says as he walks inside. Kylie looks up from her plate and shyly smiles at his glistening chest.

Finn places his towel over the island chair and leans over the Island and winks at Kylie. "How's the Pancakes?" He asks.

With the fork to her mouth and a mouthful of food, she nods and smiles. Finn smirks as she's staring at his sweaty body.

He takes a drink of his reusable silicone water bottle and places it on the counter in front of Kylie. He locks eyes with her. "So." He winks at her. "What is today going to bring since school is canceled?" He asks her.

Kylie tries to look away from his toned abs, but can't. "I don't know." Kylie says nonchalantly.

"While you think of that." Finn walks away. "I need to jump in the shower." Kylie giggles. "Don't jump. That could be dangerous." She jokes.

Standing in front of his bathroom, he spins around and smirks at Kylie. "I won't." He assures her.

————Finn walks into his room without a shirt and just a towel. He doesn't realize until he walks out of bathroom. He also realized that he didn't grow a tail while the water touched his skin.

Kylie drops her fork on her plate as she sees Finn's very exposed and Muscular body. Finn stops to look at her. "I'm sorry. I usually get dressed in my bedroom but I forgot my clothes in there." He notices she's blushing. "I'm not used to having company. And my biggest towels are ruined from the leak I had last year." He motions toward the short towel that covers a few inches below his belly button and barely above his buttocks.

Kylie shyly looks away. "It's.. it's okay." She puts another bit in her mouth to keep herself distracted.

Finn walks into his room. As he gets in the door frame, he looks at her again and notices she's looking at him again. She quickly looks away blushing more. He blushes too and smiles. And he closes his door.