Clint 💘

You woke up coughing as you covered your mouth and groaned. You thought back to a few days ago when you took care of Peter when he was sick.

"Arghhh." You groaned as you fell back into the bed and coughed again. You heard the door open as you looked up to see Clint coming in.

"You ok Y/N?" He asked softly as you sat up.

"I think I caught whatever Peter had." You mumbled.

"Little shit." Clint said before chuckling, you laughed along with him before you began coughing again. Clint came over to you and felt your forehead.

"Definitely caught something." He said as he leant back and looked at you.

"I'm not busy for the next few days, I'll help you." He said smiling a little.

"Then you'll get sick." You said pouting.

"Nah I'm strong unlike you." He said as you punched his arm.

"Asshole." You grumbled as he chuckled.

"I'll go get a few things to help, why don't you take a shower?" He suggested as you nodded and let Clint help you out of bed. He left as you made your way to the shower. You let it get really warm as you undressed and stepped into the hot water. You sighed in relief as the water ran over your smooth skin. You breathed in the steam from the shower as you smiled a little to yourself.

After the shower you tried off and put on more comfy clothes and got back into bed turning the TV on. Soon Clint returned with a tray of things. Cough medicine, water, some snacks, pain killers and tissues. You smiled as he came in and placed the tray beside your bed. He poured a little cup of medicine as he held it up to you and made you drink it. He then helped you swallow the pills and then some food after.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asked as he felt your forehead again. You pouted and nodded as he chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"Ok I'll stay." He said as he sat beside you and made sure you were comfortable. He was fussing over you so much. It was honestly adorable.

"Thanks." You mumbled as you let your head fall onto his shoulder.

"For what?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"For taking care of me." You said as he smiled and kissed your forehead again.

"I'll always be here to take care of you." He whispered as you smiled and closed your eyes softly. You fell asleep fast and your body relaxed against Clint's. He smiled softly as he let you fall into a deep sleep before he began moving you. He laid you down gently and covered you with light sheets and then laid beside you. He made sure not to touch you so your temperature wouldn't get worse. He just laid and stared at you as he smiled and gently played with your hair.

"I love you, but I'm afraid. I'm so scared that I'll lose you. I don't know what I would do without you Y/N. You mean everything to me." He whispered as he ran his hand over your cheek.

-

You woke up a few hours with Clint gone and a cold washer on your head. You smiled softly as you stood slowly and made your way down to the main room.

"Y/N I was just about to come back up, are you ok?" Clint asked as you looked up and saw him, you instantly smiled.

"I'm alright, I wanted to get fresh air." You said as he returned your smiled. You went out onto the balcony as you took a deep breath. You felt arms wrap around you as you smiled.

"I love you." Clint whispered as he kissed your shoulder. You turned around you cuddled into him smiling.

"I love you too." You whispered back. He pulled away and dragged you over to the couch and draped a blanket over you.

"I'm sticking to my promise of taking care of you." He said as you chuckled. He brought some fresh hot tea over and placed it next to you before sitting down and putting his arm around you. You leant onto him as he smiled and put on your favourite movie.