Stucky - Truth or Dare

"Truth or dare? Really?" Bucky mumbled as Tony chuckled, half drunk.

"Come on it'll be fun!" Tony shouted as you laughed.

"Yeah, whatever let's do it." You muttered as Tony cheered. You all sat down together, most with drinks in their hands.

"Y/N, truth or dare." Tony said as you groaned.

"Truth." You muttered as he smiled devilishly.

"Who on the team would you fuck?" He asked as Steve spit out his drink and choke a little. This would be awkward. You were dating both Bucky and Steve, if you said just one they'd be jealous. Improvise.

"Um Nat." You said as she raised her glass to you.

"Hell yeah." She said as you laughed. You glanced at Bucky and Steve apologetically but they just smiled.

"Alright Clint. Truth or dare." You said.

"Dare!" He shouted as you smirked.

"Break one of your arrows in half." You said as he looked at you in shock.

"WHAT!?" He shouted as you laughed.

"Do it!" You shouted as he basically cried while he broke one of his arrows. You all laughed as Nat hugged him.

The game went on for some time and it came to Bucky.

"Dare." He said as Nat glanced at you.

"Kiss Y/N." She said as you worriedly looked at him. He leaned over and kissed you on the cheek as you chuckled.

"No! On the mouth!" Nat shouted as you laughed, Bucky leaned forwards as you prayed he wouldn't give anything away. He kissed you as he held onto your cheek. He pulled away as everyone looked at you both in shock.

"Ok, you've both definitely done that before." Tony said as you went red.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Bucky asked smirking at you. Oh no.

"Um dare." You said as he smiled.

"Kiss Steve." He said as you glared at him, little bastard.

"Fine." You muttered as you went over to Steve and straddled his waist as you leaned in and kissed him passionately. Everyone cheered and clapped as you laughed and leaned away from him.

"Ok, something is going on." Clint muttered as you chuckled and sat back down.

"Uhh Tony truth or dare." Steve said with face.

"Dare!" Tony said.

"Let Nat slap you." He said as you all laughed.

"Oh fuck yeah." Nat said as she got up and slapped him. You all cheered as Tony glared at Steve.

"Bucky, truth or dare." Tony said as he glared at you three.

"Truth, wait no dare." Bucky said as Tony shook head.

"No you said truth!" Tony shouted as Bucky sighed.

"Is something going on with you and Y/N?" He asked as Bucky looked at you.

"Just tell them." You whispered as he smiled.

"Steve, Y/N and I are all together." He said as everyone gasped and cheered.

"Damnnn!" Tony shouted as you laughed, they all started chanting for you three to kiss as you covered your face. You kissed Bucky and then Steve as they all cheered.

"Yes yes calm down children!" You shouted as they all laughed.

You finally made it to bed as you dragged Bucky and Steve in with you.

"Come onnn, they know now. We can sleep in the same room." You said tiredly as they chuckled, you laid down as they both laid either side of you.

"I love you both." You whispered as you felt them wrapped their arms around you.

"We love you to Y/N."